Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you Gift someone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2011
Administrator
The answer you seek is right in the Player Guide, young Wizard.

Players can choose to purchase an item from a shopkeeper or the SHOP button on their screen, and Gift that item to another player on their Friends list.

Not all items are giftable, and only items purchased with Crowns (not gold) can be gifted. Just look for the little gift icon when you're shopping, select an item and click on Gift.

This Gift giving feature is controlled through Parental Controls. Players over the age of 18 will be able to send Gifts to any other player on their Friends list. Players under the age of 18 will need to enable this feature through the Parental Controls on their account.

You cannot give items you currently own to other players. The trade of items other than non-enchanted Treasure Cards between different account logins will not be added to Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The answer you seek is right in the Player Guide, young Wizard.

Players can choose to purchase an item from a shopkeeper or the SHOP button on their screen, and Gift that item to another player on their Friends list.

Not all items are giftable, and only items purchased with Crowns (not gold) can be gifted. Just look for the little gift icon when you're shopping, select an item and click on Gift.

This Gift giving feature is controlled through Parental Controls. Players over the age of 18 will be able to send Gifts to any other player on their Friends list. Players under the age of 18 will need to enable this feature through the Parental Controls on their account.

You cannot give items you currently own to other players. The trade of items other than non-enchanted Treasure Cards between different account logins will not be added to Wizard101.

How long does it take to arrive? My friend claimed she gifted me a panther mount a week ago, and she said that it would come in a week?

Administrator
It's immediate.

The person who claims to have sent the gift can look in their Crowns History on their My Accounts page on the Wizard101 website to see exactly what they bought and which character they sent it to.

If they need to dispute that the item was not delivered, it is up to them to contact our support team through email at support@wizard101.com and ask for a record of where the item went.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Hawk337 wrote:
How long does it take to arrive? My friend claimed she gifted me a panther mount a week ago, and she said that it would come in a week?

There's also the possiblity that your friend didn't actually gift you anything.