Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game card and pack ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
By packs i mean like dragon hoard and wyvern hoard. So anyway, one idea for a pack is the Vampyre pack (I know vampire is the correct way). The Prizes can include:
∙Vampyre hood (looks like an old time hood like from the 1800s with fangs where the mouth is)
∙Vampyre §uit(tuxedo like suit with an amulet hanging from the chest area)
∙Vampyre boots (kinda like the begining shoe except minus the stripe down the side)
∙Tali§man of the Night (amulet:gives 2 vampire spells)
∙Ring of Darkne§§
∙Wand of Fang§
∙Bat with a human head (pet)
∙Bat wings (rare mount)
∙Vampyre Bat (super rare mount)

Quate the pack for comments, please!
Note: No stats are added cause they vary by level. KI, if you can fill in the stats, i thank you.

Here is my card idea:
White Wolf Pack:
∙Hood of the Silent (Grizzleheim wolf helm with more detail and snow white)
∙Robe of the Strong (Grizzleheim wolf robe with more detail and snow white)
∙Moccasins of the Deadly (Grizzleheim wolf shoes with more detail and snow white)
∙Moutain Forest (house: a snowy mountain with a huge forest and big giant wooden cabin with a dueling arena in a small tree clearing. Also has a pack of White Wolves to give prizes like efreet in the sultans palace and the gorilla in the sun palace.)
∙Silver Wolf (pet: looks like heck hound but snow white. Gives ice hound spell at baby)
∙Snowy Claw (wand: gives ice attack based on level)
∙Sleek, White Wolf (mount: giant heckhound snow white and gold scar across one eye

Quate the card for comments, please!
Note: No stats are added cause they vary by level. KI, if you can fill in the stats, i thank you!

P.S the ∙ and § were made by pressing and hold alt and, 789 =§ and 761=∙