Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dragonspyre deck and wand shops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
I am looking for these kind of shops, but I can't seem to find them. If there aren't any deck or wand shops, I would like to know.
Thanks!

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I knew somthing was missing in the shops... I really dont think there are ones... However i found a hard to find sword shop! more for me!

Melissa lev.19 storm

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
zora12 wrote:
I knew somthing was missing in the shops... I really dont think there are ones... However i found a hard to find sword shop! more for me!

Melissa lev.19 storm

The sword shop was easy to find.

//Richard Darkstone - Spiral Explorer

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
zora12 wrote:

Melissa lev.19 storm

Wow! You are level 19 and at Dragonspyre already?!?! I have a wizard at level 36 and am not even halfway through MooShu yet!

What's your secret?

Administrator
It's no secret. Subscribed players can teleport to friends in any world and Crowns players can teleport to friends in areas they own.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
you should know that dragonspyre is war torned city so those shop you were say are destroyed OK 8)

Administrator
After the March 26th update, the shops in Dragonspyre will have signs to indicate they are shops.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Survivor
May 15, 2009
There is a sign for wands in Dragonspyre but there is no shop. Is there one? If so, where? Please help.

Defender
May 06, 2009
olekdudek wrote:
plz tell me where the sword shop is

There is no sword shop, at all, whether Mooshu or Dragonspyre. You have to get them from boss drops.

Defender
May 06, 2009
pedmay wrote:
There is a sign for wands in Dragonspyre but there is no shop. Is there one? If so, where? Please help.

As a previous poster stated, there currently is NO wand or deck shop. You will recieve a deck as you do the DS quest line (60 card, 4 cards per spell). As to wands/swords you need to either go back to mooshu or get really lucky and get them as drops, or farm them for drops. MY death wizard was lucky and got a few but farmed the others, my life wizard still has yet to get lucky. Also as part of the quest line you will recieve one staff of your class that is 95 damage (sorry forget it's name) and then eventually later on you will get a dragonriders staff.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Wow! You are level 19 and at Dragonspyre already?!?! I have a wizard at level 36 and am not even halfway through MooShu yet!

What's your secret?</div>
</blockquote> ever heard of friends?

Survivor
May 22, 2009
pedmay wrote:
I saw that too what is up with that everybody goes in all excited and only finds athatme and hat and robe shop!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
That is strange that you didn't find the wand shop in Dragonspyre. There is one in the Atheneum right by its sign. Maybe you should try checking again.

--Alex Day (a.k.a.) Alexis Jadeflame lvl 50 Fire

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
i have looked all over the atheneum there is no wand shop whatsoever trust me i would now just the sign if you guys have checked yet. in the test realm the main shop it looks brighter why is that gamma please respond

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
olekdudek wrote:
plz tell me where the sword shop is

its in the library upstairs to the left