Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Furniture Item

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I have been thinking of a new furniture item that would get allot of purchases. You know how in the Sun Palace, Fantasy Palace, And Sultan's Palace there is a PvP Field? Well I have been thinking that Kingsisle should sell them in the crown shop for at least 7000 crowns, probably around 10000.

Why so much money? Because it gives players of Wizard101 to have the option to put a dueling arena in their favorite house(s) and battle with their friends in the comfort of their home.

Why not just buy a bundle? You can still buy a bundle for $40, but I am saying for less than that people can have their OWN arena in the house of their choice, I have a few houses that I always am with my friends in, and I would like to have it in my favorite house, and not have to move all of my stuff to another house that I probably don't even like just for a Arena.

Questions, Comments?

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I was thinking of this awhile back, but never decided to post it. I was thinking it would be expensive in the crown shop, and you could place it anywhere in your castle that had enough room, unless the castle came with a dueling circle. I think it's a good idea, even though I don't PvP! ;)

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
brakeout101 wrote:
I was thinking of this awhile back, but never decided to post it. I was thinking it would be expensive in the crown shop, and you could place it anywhere in your castle that had enough room, unless the castle came with a dueling circle. I think it's a good idea, even though I don't PvP! ;)

Thanks, but many people (Like Myself) would pay that many crowns to be able to duel with your friends in your home. Ecspecially if you have allot of fun friends!

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Hmm. I'd rather see the option of doing an online purchase of the packs, myself. I'm from Europe, and doesn't have any option of getting them 'save by sweet-talking american friends into visiting all sorts of shops and asking for the cards... :(

If the houses did go into the crown shop, I'd also like to see that they remain crown-only, and doesn't become mixed crown/gold like the other houses.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010

This would be a good idea. Sometimes a wizard just wants to relax in there house with friends and show off a new spell. :D

John Dragonrider
Legendary Diviner