Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Level 78 Minion Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
A Small Quest You Do For Your Level 78 Minion

Talk To Headmaster Ambrose

" Oh Wizard A Problem Has Just Appeared In The Ice School Somehow A Yeti Has Took Control Of The Place "

Quest - The Old Yeti - Defeat The Yeti

you go defeat the yeti he is called The Yeti Of Myth

Name: The Yeti Of Myth
Life: 4800
Resist On All Schools: 19%
Critical Percentage: 164%
Boost On All Schools: 44%
Boost When You Hit Him On Fire: 16%
Critical Block Percentage: 113%
Creature Type And Looks: Yeti Its A Regular Yeti Thats All Green
Spells Boss Knows: Medusa, Earthquake, Minotaur, Basilix, Myth Blade, Myth Trap, Humongofrog, Cyclops Minion And Myth Shield
Rules Of The Battle: You Can Use No Spells In The Entire Game Expect The Level 78 Spells If You Use Any Spell Others Including Charms Shields And Things And Heals You Get Hit By A Snow Angel That Has A Automatic Critical And Has 2x Gargantuan Inside It
Pips The Boss Earns Per Round: 4 Power Pips

when you defeat him he says
" Oh Sorry I Didnt Mean To Cause Trouble I Was Looking For A Ice Potion As You See Cyrus Drake Turned Me Green For Always Eating His Students "

" you give him a freezing cold potion "

"he drinks it"
" Thank You Wizard Oh Thank You "

you talk to headmaster " Oh Good Job Wizard Here Is Your Level 78 Minion

Ice- Yeti Spells It Knows: Snow Angel, Ice Blade, Tower Shield, Colossus, Frost Giant And Blizzard
Pips It Earns Per Round: 3 Power Pips
Health: 1400
Pips Spell Cost: 2 Pips

Storm- Shocking Triton
Spells It Knows: Leviathan, Storm Blade, Storm Shield, Storm Lord, Tempest, Kraken And Storm Trap
Pips It Earns Per Round: 4 Regular Pips
Health: 765
Pips Spell Cost: 2 Pips

Fire- Burning Sunbird
Spells It Knows: Efreet,Fire Blade, Fire Shield, Meteor Strike, Helephant, Fire Trap And Sunbird
Pips It Earns Per Round: 2 Power Pips
Health: 1000
Pips Spell Cost: 5 Pips

Myth- Evil Blood Bat
Spells It Knows: Medusa, Myth Blade, , Myth Shield, Humongofrog, Minotaur, Earthquake, Orthrus, Myth Trap And Troll
Health: 880

Life- Legendary Satyr
Spells It Knows: Forest Lord, Life Blade, Life Trap, Life Shield, Death Shield, Satyr, Bartelby, Centaur And Leperchaun
Health: 1430

Death- Dark Scarecrow
Spells It Knows: Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Death Blade, Death Trap, Feint, Ghoul, Wraith, Death Shield, Life Shield And Banshee
Health: 920

Balance- Red Tail Scorpion
Spells It Knows: Ra, Sandstorm, Krokotollian, Balance Blade, Elemental Shield, Scorpion, Hydra, Judgement, Death Shield And Helping Hands
Health: 1400

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
These are good, but if they were gonna make new spells i would rather have an attack spell....but still Awesome! :-D

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
these could be side spells, and I noticed the Myth one was too much stronger. Please either weaken him OR strengthen the others