Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sultan's Palace Bundle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
I went to three Gamestops yesterday looking for the bundle card with the Sultan's Palace. None of them had it, only the new bundle with the rhino. Is the Sultan's Palace being retired?

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Cynnamin wrote:
I went to three Gamestops yesterday looking for the bundle card with the Sultan's Palace. None of them had it, only the new bundle with the rhino. Is the Sultan's Palace being retired?

No, There would be a news post about it being retired, it probably will be retired some day, but it isn't now. Also, if it WAS being retired they would still be selling it until it was officially retired.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Cynnamin wrote:

It's being moved to another retailer.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Does anyone know when this info will be released? I want to get the new bundle for my daughter for her Bday which is in a little over a week.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i went to my Gamestop and now i will not ever shop there again.

the dude told me when "those cards come in i throw them away, nobody plays that game anyway"... so they lost me as a customer

well i am glad the epic bundle has been moved to the Toys R us i hope they move all the bundles to toys or walmart.
i will be able to buy them then.

Administrator
hobi wrote:

the dude told me when "those cards come in i throw them away, nobody plays that game anyway"... so they lost me as a customer

well i am glad the epic bundle has been moved to the Toys R us i hope they move all the bundles to toys or walmart.

Hobi please send the following information to community@wizard101.com.
-store city
-store location (mall name, street name etc)
-date you encountered this behavior at the store
we will investigate the matter.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
hobi wrote:

Hobi please send the following information to community@wizard101.com.
-store city
-store location (mall name, street name etc)
-date you encountered this behavior at the store
we will investigate the matter.

Woot! Go Professor Greyrose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Oct 22, 2008
I see from a Wizard101 announcement that the Sultan's Palace will be sold at Blockbuster stores.

I followed the link to the Blockbuster website, and upon entering my zip code, as requested, I got a search result that there were NO STORES in my area. I searched a city nearby that has a larger population, and it has four stores. That city is almost 50 miles away. There used to be a Blockbuster not far from me, but I guess it is now closed. I was expecting to see it in the store locator search.

I may make plans to take a trip to that nearby city, but it is a bit inconvenient, though for some people who play, I am sure that they do live a lot farther away from a Blockbuster store than 50 miles.

I would love to see the Sultan's Palace epic bundle offered by Wizard101, as the Massive Fantasy Palace is now being offered. I don't know what it takes for King's Isle to do that, and it may not be possible, but I am sure I am not the only one who would like to have the Sultan's Palace available online, offered on the Wizard101 website.

Thanks, King's Isle, for a great game!

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
hobi wrote:

I would call Gamestop or contact KI, that's was a really over generalized and unfair statement the person stated about Wizard101.

Gamestop is the worst place to buy those cards... Last time I went to get the Mega Bundle they were looking at me if like there was something wrong buying the card.

I really think Gamestop needs to learn more about Wizard101 and how wonderful and fun is to play this game.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Daviato wrote:
hobi wrote:

I would call Gamestop or contact KI, that's was a really over generalized and unfair statement the person stated about Wizard101.

Gamestop is the worst place to buy those cards... Last time I went to get the Mega Bundle they were looking at me if like there was something wrong buying the card.

I really think Gamestop needs to learn more about Wizard101 and how wonderful and fun is to play this game.
True that thats why i go to Walmart