Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can somebody craft me two Centaur Treasure

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2011
There is none at bazaar,my friends dont have them,my life friends dont know how to craft :?

I need them for item i wanna craft pls can somebody help me

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
shVanguard wrote:
There is none at bazaar,my friends dont have them,my life friends dont know how to craft :?

Marvelous minion pack gives them sometimes, also you can use tough or something on a normal Centaur card.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
shVanguard wrote:

Give me a time, place, and realm and i will help. I will need some seraph cards for the recipe.

On Friday, Sat, and Sun, I can meet anywhere from 10am - 11am CST and any time after 4pm CST

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
shVanguard wrote:

Do make sure that the item you want to craft with a centaur card is not a life only crafting item. Some people wanted to craft an item that gave triton card (including me, storm is my second school) but discovered that the item is storm school only so crafting it wouldnt help if it's not your primary school, and if you cant craft centaur cards then life isnt your primary.