Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am stuck on the crystal storage dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
So I am stuck in the Crystal Storage Dungeon. I have finished all of my quests up to this point. I have the quest to go into the dungeon but when I go there the dungeon sigils arent lit up and I can't go in. I have tryed porting to a friend many times and it always says that they are busy. I am a level 44 Conjurer named Seth SwiftBlade. Please please make any suggestions, no matter the doubt you may have for them. Thanks.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
UAteMyNoodles wrote:
So I am stuck in the Crystal Storage Dungeon. I have finished all of my quests up to this point. I have the quest to go into the dungeon but when I go there the dungeon sigils arent lit up and I can't go in. I have tryed porting to a friend many times and it always says that they are busy. I am a level 44 Conjurer named Seth SwiftBlade. Please please make any suggestions, no matter the doubt you may have for them. Thanks.

Is your quest called "It's an Honor"? If it is, then there is a know bug on this quest.

The yellow arrow mistakenly takes you to the wrong area.

Go back to Zanetta, and go down one of the ramps on the side/behind her. The crystal storage rack is at the bottom of one of those ramps.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
UAteMyNoodles wrote:

Go back to the storage cases behind Zanetta. And I'm pretty sure it's the one to the left. It's a known mistake that's probably getting fixed when the new update is coming.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Administrator
Hello Young Wizards!

If you are having trouble accessing the Crystal Storage for the quest "Justice Hurts", please send an email directly to support at support@wizard101.com. Make sure that you include the following:

Subject Line = Justice Hurts Quest Trouble
Information = Username & Character name

Please DO NOT give us passwords! A support representative will assist you with getting the issue resolved.

Thank you!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
it wont let me go to support@wizard101.com
Justice Hurts Quest Trouble
cjvhorses Kaitlyn dragonbringer
it wont let me pick-up the crystals please fix it :( :? :x