Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Ambrose senses that morganthe is causing more trouble, so he sends you to a couple of morganthe's agents to get clues to her hideout. You must defeat her agents, each one has a astral school with 5,500 health each and they are in zafaria. Once you defeat them they tell you where she is, She went back to celestia. A new area in celestia is called crystal pool lake, there are three dungeons in there and you must collect there gems to open a portal in the middle of the lake. The portal is a dungeon with several quests to open a barrier which leads to morganthe. You will encounter her and she will say "Not so fast, you will have to get through my four elite agents. These agents are all storm, with 9000 health they are considered bosses. Once you defeat them you take a bridge to morganthe's kingdom. When you get there she will not be there. Go back to ambrose and he will say "Young wizard she is hidden around the spiral, go to Cyrus drake he will show you the materials in creating a compass to find morganthe". You must collect certain regents then you track her down, she is no where to be found. Then you must go back to ambrose and he will tell you "Oh my goodness, i am afraid she went to a new spiral". Hence a new beginning of saving the spiral.