Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Secondary

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Please Read The Whole Thing:

I have honestly had every single secondary school for my life wizard in 44 levels, and have redeemed my training points many, many times. Right now I am life and fire. I am wondering if I should STAY life and fire OR CHANGE my secondary school, if I should change my secondary school, to what?

I am also wondering if I should create a whole new wizard, if you think I should, what School and Secondary school? P.S. When I recently took the test again, I got ice, and i ALWAYS loved ice.

I want to be every single school, because they all have AMAZING things, but I only want ONE wizard. P.S. I ALWAYS end up getting bored of whatever school I am, or anything else even excluding wizard101...

I would want to be balance because I LOVE how they have so many blades to help your attacks and weaken other attacks, and I also love how they really think of what would help you in a battle!

I would want to be ice because of tower shield, and the other fire and storm resistance shield. And I don't even care about the low attacks, because i completely love Winter, and just the whole idea of ice.

I would want to be storm because of the high attacks, stealing and removing other peoples charms, and shields, and it seems fun.

I would want to be death manly because of the scarecrow spell, and feint, and how you can to little attack, but heal yourself!

I would want to be myth because I LOVE how you have minions to help you in battle, and some of their spells are very useful!

I would want to be fire because not the main, but extra spells you have, like the one that actually gives you health, and it just has awesome spells!

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
This reply is based solely on the idea of Life in the PvP arena.

Life with a myth amulet is a great way to go. You can blade and trap away, taking your sweet time, since you can heal at will. Then you shatter your opponent's shields, and lay a gargantuan centaur on them, possibly killing them in one shot. Also Earthquake can be handy if your opponent is loading up too many blades.

There really is no such thing as a secondary school unless you use a mastery amulet. Almost all wizards get Ice to Tower Shield. Other than that, for life, I'd probably get balance to weakness, and gargantuan in Celestia.

Again, this post is really about life wizards in PvP.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
EvanJadepetal wrote:
Please Read The Whole Thing:

I have honestly had every single secondary school for my life wizard in 44 levels, and have redeemed my training points many, many times. Right now I am life and fire. I am wondering if I should STAY life and fire OR CHANGE my secondary school, if I should change my secondary school, to what?

I am also wondering if I should create a whole new wizard, if you think I should, what School and Secondary school? P.S. When I recently took the test again, I got ice, and i ALWAYS loved ice.

I want to be every single school, because they all have AMAZING things, but I only want ONE wizard. P.S. I ALWAYS end up getting bored of whatever school I am, or anything else even excluding wizard101...

I would want to be balance because I LOVE how they have so many blades to help your attacks and weaken other attacks, and I also love how they really think of what would help you in a battle!

I would want to be ice because of tower shield, and the other fire and storm resistance shield. And I don't even care about the low attacks, because i completely love Winter, and just the whole idea of ice.

I would want to be storm because of the high attacks, stealing and removing other peoples charms, and shields, and it seems fun.

I would want to be death manly because of the scarecrow spell, and feint, and how you can to little attack, but heal yourself!

I would want to be myth because I LOVE how you have minions to help you in battle, and some of their spells are very useful!

I would want to be fire because not the main, but extra spells you have, like the one that actually gives you health, and it just has awesome spells!

stay life and get a secondary of storm

now why storm ya may ask

well storm as a secondary can be pretty mean with a few tc blades and a storm mastery amulet

ya can heal and create a storm of pain
must i say more