Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the best pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
I'm searching for a good pet that i can get free(with membership) fighting a boss or something because i don't want to spend 20$ to get 1 pet that i want. Any suggestions?....help?

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
You do not mention your character's level.

If you are close to level 48 you could wait until you get your level 48 pet quest.

If you do not want to wait I would recommend the Star Fish. You will have to find a high level character willing to help you get to Celestia (that shouldn't be too much of an issue). There you can buy it from the pet vender for 10,000 gold.

The reason I say this is because it has the chance of giving you Spritely.

It is an ice pet, but if you get Spritely it will be of immense help for you. My first pet after the pig had Spritely and I was very happy even though 2 of the other talents didn't help me at all.

Of course, the other option is to try and hatch with someone that has talents you want. But that would be difficult if you don't have something the other person is looking to get.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
There is no such thing as a best pet, Onlywhat talents YOU want. There is hatching, or you can look at http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Sea_Dragon So you can find which boss drops it as extremely rre and you have to do the whole dungeon in order to get to the boss.