Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world: Forestia (side)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Well Hear is the world Forestia. It is a side world after Zafaria. It is a world of life. It has plants,moles,and beavers and new levels in gardening.
Its area's are.

Greenwood (commons) small lookng area with the protector of seeds(treant) and 3 gates to 3 area's and a portal to one area.

Garden center (1st battle area) This is a medium sized area with a new level 70 tower,new enemies,huts,and a huge garden with new plants. And a dungeon (center town)

Sacred forest (2nd Battle area) This is a medium sized area with forests ,a new strange language,New enemies,and a introduction to the World with a dungeon. (moleville)

Logging Site (3rd battle area) A small area with a huge culdasac and lots of scenery like machines. You meet the beavers and try to stop them from cutting down the tree's. A dungeon includes the factory.

Green House (dungeon) Stop Morganth's legions from polluting the Green House! And a hard cheating boss!

Thanks!

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
tigertamer989 wrote:
Well Hear is the world Forestia. It is a side world after Zafaria. It is a world of life. It has plants,moles,and beavers and new levels in gardening.
Its area's are.

Greenwood (commons) small lookng area with the protector of seeds(treant) and 3 gates to 3 area's and a portal to one area.

Garden center (1st battle area) This is a medium sized area with a new level 70 tower,new enemies,huts,and a huge garden with new plants. And a dungeon (center town)

Sacred forest (2nd Battle area) This is a medium sized area with forests ,a new strange language,New enemies,and a introduction to the World with a dungeon. (moleville)

Logging Site (3rd battle area) A small area with a huge culdasac and lots of scenery like machines. You meet the beavers and try to stop them from cutting down the tree's. A dungeon includes the factory.

Green House (dungeon) Stop Morganth's legions from polluting the Green House! And a hard cheating boss!

Thanks!

Good, except for 2 things.

A. You are jumping way ahead.

B. I am tired of cheating bosses

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
hear hear.. to the cheating bosses.

no sense in making them cheat...
just give them spells worthy of themselves and let them fight
to survive like we do.

odds still same one more foe till both sides hit the number 4

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I know I am jumping ahead but might as well be early. Anyways Your probably right about the bosses I am getting tired of them too. But It is a world for level 65 and up. So idk. More update:

Side quest are being added the first quest is:

The translater Fayley: "Hello there. I am trying to find my seeds but some tree named :the protector of Agriculture has it. I would asked for it back but he doesn't speak english. he speaks ancient forestian a lost language. We need a translater but one of those Mole tratiers have it.Defeat those mole's and get that translater back!"

Mole traitoer
Rank 10 storm
elte 1,545

"Good now ask for my seeds back!"

You go to the Protector of Agriculture" You speak in the translater and your voice comes out of a mystic language. he speaks back and it translates to: "I protect our history." But with all this new technology there forgetting agriculture" You well never get theses seeds.

He has 11,670 life rank 11 no helper.

Thanks more soon!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
tigertamer989 wrote:
I know I am jumping ahead but might as well be early. Anyways Your probably right about the bosses I am getting tired of them too. But It is a world for level 65 and up. So idk. More update:

The translater Fayley: "Hello there. I am trying to find my seeds but some tree named :the protector of Agriculture has it. I would asked for it back but he doesn't speak english. he speaks ancient forestian a lost language. We need a translater but one of those Mole tratiers have it.Defeat those mole's and get that translater back!"

Mole traitoer
Rank 10 storm
elte 1,545

You go to the Protector of Agriculture" You speak in the translater and your voice comes out of a mystic language. he speaks back and it translates to: "I protect our history." But with all this new technology there forgetting agriculture" You well never get theses seeds.

Thanks more soon!

It is gonna be a medium sized world with a HUGE library. i am working on the library now! You have to do it before you do any of the main area's Also each area costs 1,745 crowns. It can get annoying since most of the enemies are ice but it's decorative and it should have beautiful music. Thanks!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
An update: The worlds ups and down:

UPs:
Beautiful scenerie
Big Library
Music
Awesome area's

Downs:
Can be annoying
Gardening gets harder

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Ok so I kinda want Kingsisle to really consider Forestia. Idk about what you guys are thinking but tell me if you like it or not. Anyways here's more of this idea:

The mole people help the plant population in this world while the beavers destroy it. To the beavers this world is a mystery. They don' have any idea of threats and dangers there only goal is to expand their land. With the Mole's and the Forestiant's unhappy about this they could cause war in this world and tat well tear down it.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
tigertamer989 wrote:

Mole traitoer
Rank 10 storm
elte 1,545

Thanks more soon!

Ummm... I think way to much life Malistares life is smaller than that is life is like 3,495.But 11,695<(: to much dude

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
EvanJadepetal wrote:
tigertamer989 wrote:
Well here is the world Forestia. It is a side world after Zafaria. It is a world of life. It has plants, moles, and beavers and new levels in gardening.
Its areas are:

Greenwood (Hub) Small looking area with the protector of seeds (Treant) and 3 gates to 3 areas and a portal to one area.

Garden center (1st Battle Area) This is a medium sized area with a new level 70 tower,new enemies,huts,and a huge garden with new plants. And a dungeon (center town)

Sacred forest (2nd Battle Area) This is a medium sized area with forests, a new and strange language, new enemies, and a introduction to the world with a dungeon. (Moleville)

Logging Site (3rd Battle Area) A small area with a huge Col-de-sac and lots of scenery like machines. You meet the beavers and try to stop them from cutting down the tree's. A dungeon includes the factory.

Green House (Dungeon) Stop Morganthe's legions from polluting the Green House! And a hard cheating boss!

Thanks!

Good, except for 2 things.

A. You are jumping way ahead.

B. I am tired of cheating bosses

Fixing both posts' grammar and putting my ideas on them!

Notes:
Tigertamer: I think it's a great idea, but two things are wrong.

A. What level do you gain access?
B.Morganthe should NOT influence a side world.

EvanJadePetal: You are just a guy critisizing another one with a better idea than any YOU could dream up! If you are tired of cheating bosses get outta town! Wysteria, Celestia and (I think) Zafaria have them!
You are just jealous you didn't dream this one up first!

I give FULL support to TigerTamer!

,Tyler LifeCaller (Was Level 61) Level 60 Pyromancer
,Ryan SilverCoin Level 35 Conjurer
,Cameron SpellCaster Level 11 Sorcerer

I got lazy so I'm not gonna post my other dudes. Go to www.wizard101central.com to see my idea of a new world, search "Aeriand!"

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
The world well b for Levels 65 and up. I well probably gt rid of the Library it won't work out. Also there well be no Morganth quest so...
The moles are trying to help you restore peace to their lively world. Yet their are creatures that don't want this. The beavers for example. Anyways here is an example of a Forestian uniform:

Gardener's hat (the same hat that the moles year)
No stats so you can stitch it and +7 energy

Gardener's Overalls (The same overalls the Mole's wear)

Gardener's Boots (Just some random Garden boots.)

Ty for your guys support!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Hmm a You could maybe put stats for the gear but I guess not. Hey an awesome pet fro it would be a mole pet!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I have an update on the new gear with an amulet:

Gardener's Wand (pitch fork) 130 damage 65 and up)

Gardener's Amulet Pixie and fairy = 170 health level 65 and up

Gardener's Sword +286 health and 123 mana And 56% critical and 48% critical block

Tell me what you think :)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
UPDATE: The first quest

Called welcome to Forestia

The Protecter of Seeds: "welcome to Forestia."

"so you want to help us out do you?"

"well you can talk to hiley in the Garden Center"

"He well help you"

You talk to Him

"Thank you for coming"

"If you nwant to help you can defeat some of these Dead trees. "there causing a major problem here.

MORE SOON :)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
New update:

New Area: Star Burrows

Creatures: The creatures called the "Star Moles" here. They call them selves that since their nose is shaped like a star/

Plot: The Star Burrows is an underground area with a beautiful crystal mine. All the Star Moles live in peace. But recently the Senator of the Star burrows is trying to overthrow the king with his Star knights. And he well unless you Stop them!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Here are the cheating bosses:
Name: Trifare Creature: Tree Cheat: If you blade he says "no you don't" and cats weakness. Everytime you attack Trifare he says "Shield me" and his ice mole minion shields him. His hint of cheat is that he says "My mole is My shield" area/health: Center town (mini-dungeon) in The Garden Center. Rank 11 like 11,200 Ice Mole Rank 10 ice 2,565 elite

Name: Senator Nontius Creature: Star-mole Cheat: The first round he says "The star sparkles" and cast fire nova. If you attack the senator with his 2 minions standing he says "You know what to do" and they cast ra. If you cast a tower shield he says "double or nothing and he uses 2 of them on himself. Hint of cheat: he says "My sparkle well burn you" area/health:In star burrows at throne room. Rank 12 death 11,700 2 star knights rank 11 star elite 2020

More soon....

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Name: Munks'up and he is a venus fly trap. Cheat: He says the first round "My critical well make you gloomy!" and cast doom and gloom. If you change the Bubble he well say it again and use the same spell. His hint: "My critical well make you depressed and gloomy!" His critical rating is 180%. Health/Area: Rank 12 storm 6,500 with an Ice mole Helper, he is in Moleville the mini-dunegon for The Sacred Forest.

Name: Bivis and he is a beaver. Cheat: Every time you heal he says "Let the magma flow." and cast fire dragon. Every time you heal he says "Don't be a coward." and summons a beaver worker rank d9eath 2445. His hint is: "The heat of the dragon well make you turn into ash!" Area/health: He is in Factory the mini-dunegon for the Logging Site. His health is Rank 12 death 14,700. He fights alone unless you shield.

Last 2 soon!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Ok last update before I let you post idea's again:

Name:Car 'sden and he is a bug. Cheat: he well say "The crow calls" and scarecrow each round until you kill his shadow weaver hunter minion rank 11 death elite 2700. After that he well say "My defenses are high" or "My offenses are high" and witch ever 3 rounds. His hint is:"The umbra's queens crow well call in this battle." Health/area he is rank 12 myth 14700. And he is in the Green house dungeon.

Name:Protector of seeds (last boss) and he is a treant. Cheat: ONce you attack him he well say "Charge!" and 3 minions well appear Dead fly trap rank 10 death 1945 Star Knight Rank 10 star elite 2020 And Ice mole Rank 10 ice 2545. And a earthquake well happen. If you attack him while his minions are standing he well say "No one hits me!" and cast rebirth while the flytrap skeletal dragons the attacker. Once he gets below 5000 he well say "You've called the wild beast!" and use forest lord. he well do this every 2 rounds. His hint is "I shall punish you with my excellent teamwork." Area/Health: He has 15000 rank 12 life. And he is in Greenwood.

Now you may comment :)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009