Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss drop and farming

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I am a level 50 fire wizard and have fought Viktor snowcrusher almost 200 times and still not gotten the mantle of embers. I have gotten everything elts he drops multiple times. I was wondering if my chances of getting it ever go up. Thanks for any answers i could get.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2008
I know this isn't really an answer to your question, but I truly think there is no rhyme or reason to the boss drops. I popped into the Village of Sorrow the other day to farm Oyotomi for a life blade. I ended up helping a guy who had already been there 8 hours with no luck. Within 30 minutes I had 3 life blades. I think when it comes to special items (be they clothes, weapons or pets) it's all about the luck of the draw.

and no, I didn't have the heart to tell him my luck was better than his that day.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I have farmed Viktor snowcrusher about twenty times now and the only really good stuff i got was an amulet that gives helephant and a hat of the unforgiving

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
where is voktor snowcrucher i cant find him on my map when i am in the drake hatchery. can some one tell me around what other boss where he is located