Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 spells ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Hi. I am thinking of spells for level 78. I would like to know what you the wizard would like as a spell and its effects. I would like to know what each school wants as a new spell. In my world I am working on, (Gretaurus) the new spells would be based on what each school needs or wants. Please Help!
:-D
Ryan Lightrider, Level 60 Balance
Malvin Icestalker, Level 51 Ice

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Dude way too early to be thinking about this. Zafaria came out on test realm less than a week ago and isn't even close to being about on live. Give till like April 2012 before thinking about those.

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
May 21, 2009
Wow, already thinking ahead i see. Hmm, I reckon balance actually needs a "Good" spell, considering i think chimera is useless.
So yeah, maybe some sort of other god, Anubis maybe?
Have a sarcophagus enter the dueling circle and have Anubis step out, point, and do some sort of "Ra" appearance, cast down some light, 650-780 Damage, Aoe, and for a change, have him emit an infection ward on everyone as well as a weakness one.
Another spell for balance.... Aten!
Aten is actually a form of Ra, its his "Sun stage", So have Aten be up in the sky, bright lights flood down, giant clash of white light, then the person it hit takes damage, 130 per pip, as well as increasing Rage.
I don't know, these are just some ideas, that balance could actually use that aren't worthless.
Thanks for cooperating,

~Jason Cloud~

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
As a death wizard i would like a straight forward attack, not a convert health or over round spell. as a life wizard i would like something that does attack and healing at the same time, not like death but one that does half healing and half attack. :)

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
TormentorDragon wrote:
Wow, already thinking ahead i see. Hmm, I reckon balance actually needs a "Good" spell, considering i think chimera is useless.
Have a sarcophagus enter the dueling circle and have Anubis step out, point, and do some sort of "Ra" appearance, cast down some light, 650-780 Damage, Aoe, and for a change, have him emit an infection ward on everyone as well as a weakness one.
Aten is actually a form of Ra, its his "Sun stage", So have Aten be up in the sky, bright lights flood down, giant clash of white light, then the person it hit takes damage, 130 per pip, as well as increasing Rage.
I don't know, these are just some ideas, that balance could actually use that aren't worthless.
Thanks for cooperating,

~Jason Cloud~

I think Anubis would be a better death spell because he is the god of death. My idea for fire is a fire giant. First, a statue that looks like a giant comes out. Then the statue heats up and the fire giant comes out. The fire giant throughs 2 fireballs at the enemy that do 50 damage each, then he makes a giant fireball over his head and hurls it at the enemy doing 850 damage.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
rye305 wrote:
Hi. I am thinking of spells for level 78. I would like to know what you the wizard would like as a spell and its effects. I would like to know what each school wants as a new spell. In my world I am working on, (Gretaurus) the new spells would be based on what each school needs or wants. Please Help!
:-D
Ryan Lightrider, Level 60 Balance
Malvin Icestalker, Level 51 Ice
There are probably billions of monsters, gods, etc. to choose from. Who knows when w101 will run out!

Survivor
May 30, 2010
darthvaderalex20 wrote:
TormentorDragon wrote:
Thanks for cooperating,

~Jason Cloud~

I think Anubis would be a better death spell because he is the god of death. My idea for fire is a fire giant. First, a statue that looks like a giant comes out. Then the statue heats up and the fire giant comes out. The fire giant throughs 2 fireballs at the enemy that do 50 damage each, then he makes a giant fireball over his head and hurls it at the enemy doing 850 damage.
Bad idea. Even efreet does more than that, nobody would choose fire if thats all the level 78 attack did. The perspective is good though.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
qwerty622 wrote:
darthvaderalex20 wrote:
TormentorDragon wrote:
Thanks for cooperating,

~Jason Cloud~

I think Anubis would be a better death spell because he is the god of death. My idea for fire is a fire giant. First, a statue that looks like a giant comes out. Then the statue heats up and the fire giant comes out. The fire giant throws 2 fireballs at the enemy that do 50 damage each, then he makes a giant fireball over his head and hurls it at the enemy doing 850 damage.
Bad idea. Even efreet does more than that, nobody would choose fire if that's all the level 78 attack did. The perspective is good though.

well...I'm totally OK with the fire giant,but instead of fifty damage how about 200,and instead of 850,change it to 1500

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
May 28, 2009
ball256 wrote:
qwerty622 wrote:
darthvaderalex20 wrote:
TormentorDragon wrote:
Thanks for cooperating,

~Jason Cloud~

I think Anubis would be a better death spell because he is the god of death. My idea for fire is a fire giant. First, a statue that looks like a giant comes out. Then the statue heats up and the fire giant comes out. The fire giant throws 2 fireballs at the enemy that do 50 damage each, then he makes a giant fireball over his head and hurls it at the enemy doing 850 damage.
Bad idea. Even efreet does more than that, nobody would choose fire if that's all the level 78 attack did. The perspective is good though.

well...I'm totally OK with the fire giant,but instead of fifty damage how about 200,and instead of 850,change it to 1500

Ok now i get it, we're thinking of rank 12 spells already...

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
booga4 wrote:
As a death wizard i would like a straight forward attack, not a convert health or over round spell. as a life wizard i would like something that does attack and healing at the same time, not like death but one that does half healing and half attack. :)

so basicly you want death and life to switch attacks. bad idea

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I'd want something of quality for Ice, since the ice students never really seem to get too much attention. And, unlike most other types, don't have broken spells. (Siren, Scarecrow, Rebirth, ect.) So, why not give Ice a broken spell?
I don't know what the actual attack would be, but I have an effect in mind. It could do a reasonable amount of damage to the foe, while also giving an ice armor to the user with the value of however many pips this spell should consume (I'm assuming 10?), as well as a regular tower shield (-50%, not -30%) for everyone on the opposing team. Possibly, instead of the strong ice armor, one with the value of 500 hitpoints for each team member.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Dark7X wrote:
booga4 wrote:

so basicly you want death and life to switch attacks. bad idea

No, he wants it almost like a life version of the link or power link spell fire has.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
Ice: 10 pips
Yeti.

A giant yeti comes out of his cave. He has a chunk of ice which he throws in the air and hits the ground. It goes into shards and each shard goes up into the air and each one hits a different enemy causing it do do 500 plus 900 over 3 rounds (300 each round). He would throw a snow ball into the air and it would come down and blow onto the enemies causing a stun for 2 rounds

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Don't think too far ahead just to be the first to post about this first.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I have an idea for a level 78 balance spell, Royal TRio. Krokenkahmen, Krokhotep, and Krokopatra would appear and each deal damage over rounds.
The damage would deal 450 Fire, Ice, and Storm damage over 3 rounds.