Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp be completely taken over by storm!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
AnY ways if u r going to comPlain about it just change schools to storm if u think it is over Powerd so u can own noobs. But I will say triton is beastly and I like how u get it at level 38 :P

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I disagree that is should be banned from PvP, but when I saw a video on YouTube of the new storm spell (It had the card too), I read the card and it looked like it's a spell you don't want to have casted on you. But yeah, storm is the kind of the killer in PvP because of tempest, storm lord, and sirens (But I don't think they should be completely banned).

Caroline Sunbright level 62 life

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
CorbinW wrote:
9 Pips is a lot to spend for that spell. And with your accuracy boosts from gear, that -50 isn't a sure fire fizzle. And it is even weaker than leviathan at 915. You can do it. I'm sure they will be paying the price for this spell in some way, mainly the pip cost. Your Katzenstein and scarecrow are great for heals. You can use this to counter the damage taken. Especially in team play! Think of all that wonderful health you get to steal with your scarecrow

Great for heals? Hah! We'll all be knocked dead instantly when a buffed up Siren hits the field. So much for Scarecrow and Dr Von saving us if we are already dead. You are comparing Leviathan "powerful" in the terms of a single attack. Siren hits ALL players in the field, for just one pip more and 105 points less than Levy. And how on earth can you live through it if level 70 gear can give you over 90% pip chances? Starting with 3 power pips, a Storm passes for two rounds, buffing up in the progress, and BAM! Stone-cold dead, instantly.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
where did you get this info from cause about half of this is wrong

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Fin3cy6 wrote:
CorbinW wrote:
9 Pips is a lot to spend for that spell. And with your accuracy boosts from gear, that -50 isn't a sure fire fizzle. And it is even weaker than leviathan at 915. You can do it. I'm sure they will be paying the price for this spell in some way, mainly the pip cost. Your Katzenstein and scarecrow are great for heals. You can use this to counter the damage taken. Especially in team play! Think of all that wonderful health you get to steal with your scarecrow

Great for heals? Hah! We'll all be knocked dead instantly when a buffed up Siren hits the field. So much for Scarecrow and Dr Von saving us if we are already dead. You are comparing Leviathan "powerful" in the terms of a single attack. Siren hits ALL players in the field, for just one pip more and 105 points less than Levy. And how on earth can you live through it if level 70 gear can give you over 90% pip chances? Starting with 3 power pips, a Storm passes for two rounds, buffing up in the progress, and BAM! Stone-cold dead, instantly.

Where do you get your gear and information? If, you have bought the new wand, that gives pips and accuracy, you might have over 90% pip chance, but then you are leaving storm with almost no critical block.

Storm has the lowest possible resistance! Storm has the lowest health!

If you as a player do not know how to use a storm shield, who's fault is it, if you are taken out by 1 attack?

Sorry Fin, but this spell is perfectly fine as it is and is not as much of a game changer as you are giving it credit for.

Storm is one of the easiest schools to defeat, in all of PvP, storms usually has to get lucky to win.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2011
sirens have so been destructive to my team when we pvp its so overpowered.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Here what i say about the new spells

Balance-Chimera-Its good since it does spirit(myth life death) attacks

Fire-Rain of Fire- Perfect

Ice- Mammoth- Its good, high attack

Life- Gnomes!- Perfect for life

Death- Dr.Von's Monster- Its good, big steal and lowers next heal

Myth- Basilisk- Perfect

Storm- Sirens- its ok' though the accuracy down doesnt make sense basilisk stuns since its a poison, mammoth stun since it icy, gnomes dispel since its life, and death lowers heal since he infects the person since he is after all a monster

Though storms affect has nothing to do with it
Make it have an effect that goes along with it
Something of the storm school not fire
Like maybe trap all or something

Chase Dragonspear Level 70 Myth

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
poinsdeth wrote:
I am a lvl 63 necromancer (on test realm of course) and I have seen the new spells death and storm gets and I just gotta say this. Storms new spells sirens WILL BE THE END OF PVP FOR US ALL. for 9 pips the spells does 915 storm damage, stuns, puts 2 minus 50 accuracy and get this IT DOES IT TO ALL ENEMIES . the spells accuracy ether needs to be lowered to at least 30 or 35 at the most to be that powerful. While death on the other hand gets the spell katzensteinze monster all it does is 820 health drain for 9 pips and nothing else while all the other schools get awesome side effects. I think that deaths new spell is highly underpowerd even if it is for lvl 70. They should make it's effect better or not only just steal health. Perhaps do something along the lines of this. Spell effect changed to this "820 drain damage and heals eqch team member by 1/4 of the drain damage and half if it's a team of 2 or 3. or fianlly give death a stun spell and have it still hit and stun all enemies or 2 random ones. . I'm prolly gonna get a lot of nasty comments from the storm community but this is taking it to far power wise EVEN FOR STORM.

Actually, when they lowered the damage I laughed when I saw how much it hit me. 686 isn't even reasonable for 9 pips.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
I disagree. Go send some money at the bazar and buy the storm 80- shield for about 60 gold. That is my way to fight off storms.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
poinsdeth wrote:
I am a lvl 63 necromancer (on test realm of course) and I have seen the new spells death and storm gets and I just gotta say this. Storms new spells sirens WILL BE THE END OF PVP FOR US ALL. for 9 pips the spells does 915 storm damage, stuns, puts 2 minus 50 accuracy and get this IT DOES IT TO ALL ENEMIES . the spells accuracy ether needs to be lowered to at least 30 or 35 at the most to be that powerful. While death on the other hand gets the spell katzensteinze monster all it does is 820 health drain for 9 pips and nothing else while all the other schools get awesome side effects. I think that deaths new spell is highly underpowerd even if it is for lvl 70. They should make it's effect better or not only just steal health. Perhaps do something along the lines of this. Spell effect changed to this "820 drain damage and heals eqch team member by 1/4 of the drain damage and half if it's a team of 2 or 3. or fianlly give death a stun spell and have it still hit and stun all enemies or 2 random ones. . I'm prolly gonna get a lot of nasty comments from the storm community but this is taking it to far power wise EVEN FOR STORM.

Actually, when they lowered the damage I laughed when I saw how much it hit me. 686 isn't even reasonable for 9 pips.

with your resist, it did 686. what it was actually supposed to do was 890.
as for poinsdeth, sirens has been nerfed and dr vons along with chimera have been improved.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
Duncan Death Walker here.

Just reading all and I have to say.

Let the storm come..I will defeat them as well.

Its how you stack your deck and use your brains. I have made so many friends out there and fans .

Thank you all for watching..I will see you on uTube and the Tournaments

Ya I am ready...CYA in the Arena with Frankie ha ha ha

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
poinsdeth wrote:

How can storm be taking over pvp?!? I am storm but I choose it in my test storm may be the most powerful school but we are not taking over pvp thanks alot for making fun or whining about MY school I mean it isn't our fault we have high ranked cards!