Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labrynth Stone Rose

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Where is the stone rose in the labrynth? I need it BADLY can you help me please???

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
It's around the very last tower. You'll have to fight everyone to get across the bridge

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
What do you mean by "last tower?" I've finished all the battles, but still can't find the rose! Help, please?!

Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
Unlike what a previous poster said, the only required battle before the rose is the Silver Sentinel (you have to defeat him to get across the bridge).

Once you have done so, open up the map. In the bottom-right corner there is a tower. That's where you need to go next (you'll have to open the "Gate of Despair" to get there).

When you reach the tower, and you are facing it, go to the RIGHT SIDE of the tower and look there. At the very back corner there should be a rock, check behind it to find the rose.

Hope I helped!

Duncan E.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
THANKS, Duncan! That's exactly where I found it -- and came on to post, but you've done it for me. Your help is greatly appreciated! ;)