Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What next?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I just beat Mallistaire and now i am in Celestia and i am just not sure of what i am supposed to do. I do have side quests and i dont wanna redo the entire game right now with a new person. It feels like that without the Dragonspyre and other world main quests i have no more purpose anymore :(
I know that there probably is a point to Celestia but i just dont understand it. If it doesnt have anything to do with Mallistaire then what's the point? I know there are other threats in the spiral but i am just not sure about it anymore. Please if someone knows what i should do i would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Malistaire has been defeated in the first five main worlds arc, but a new enemy is discovered in the next arc, beginning with Celestia. You'll find out more about this new enemy as you go along.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ilovecake925 wrote:
I just beat Mallistaire and now i am in Celestia and i am just not sure of what i am supposed to do. I do have side quests and i dont wanna redo the entire game right now with a new person. It feels like that without the Dragonspyre and other world main quests i have no more purpose anymore :(
I know that there probably is a point to Celestia but i just dont understand it. If it doesnt have anything to do with Mallistaire then what's the point? I know there are other threats in the spiral but i am just not sure about it anymore. Please if someone knows what i should do i would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Maybe if you take a look at this guide for Celestia, it will give you a bigger picture of what is in there:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110487

At first I found Celestia kind of "numbing" because of all of the "collect 3 items" quests, and I could never seem to collect them. By the way, that didn't seem to change much as I went through Celestia. But I was really impressed with the characters and the whole idea of Celestia as I spent more time there.

I'm in the Science Center now, and hoping to be done with Celestia soon so I will be ready for Zafaria when that comes out on the live realm.

All I can say is "hang in there" and try to have fun as you move along in the game. It really is quite amazing!

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Hey thanks a lot for the help. It's good to know that there is another main quest starting with Celestia. I'll get started with it as soon as possible, which should be soon because I have a few days off soon. :) Again thanks so much.