Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying back training points

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
This is just my idea for a simpler way to buy training points. The training point buy-back is really costly, and I'm training a Master death so you'll have trained many spells during that time. I made the mistake of training a shield minion card in Krok, and I ended up with a spell that I don't even need, and it also snagged the training point I wanted to train reshuffle. The training point buy-back costs about 2800 crowns, which is more than five dollars of real money. What I suggest is, that you can select how much training points you want to buy back, and then the crowns price will be adjusted depending on how much training points you want to buy back. This way it will be less of an agony if you made mistakes about what you want to buy.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Fin3cy6 wrote:
This is just my idea for a simpler way to buy training points. The training point buy-back is really costly, and I'm training a Master death so you'll have trained many spells during that time. I made the mistake of training a shield minion card in Krok, and I ended up with a spell that I don't even need, and it also snagged the training point I wanted to train reshuffle. The training point buy-back costs about 2800 crowns, which is more than five dollars of real money. What I suggest is, that you can select how much training points you want to buy back, and then the crowns price will be adjusted depending on how much training points you want to buy back. This way it will be less of an agony if you made mistakes about what you want to buy.

I like that idea. The only problem I see is if you only want three training points back, the computer can't tell which three spells to take from you. It would require an overhaul to the training point buyback process.