Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obstacles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
What is the point of having obstacles in the paths in Mooshu?! After all, I mean, it's only getting (some of us) us all sucked into battles! Sure, battling is a great way to earn xp and loot to sell, but still! This has been a concern of mine for a while, and I'm afraid one day I'll be sucked into a battle that I won't be able to complete, without dying at least! So I feel all alone on this issue. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Comments appreciated!
-espanafreako-

Adherent
May 20, 2010
In Mooshu, you have to wait sometimes until the coast is clear. Patience will keep you from being dragged into batt.e

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
you just have to watch for enemies and dive around the obstacle or just cross the road again when there's no enemies ... it's not to hard to do... and even if you do get sucked into a battle (didn't you have trouble with this in marleybone?) the worst that could happen is you lose and get ported back to the beginning area..... not that big of deal but i know what your saying it is annoying to be sucked in all the time.... just take your time and watch the enemies and you'll be ok..

in one dungeon the enemies walk across the road and cross through the wall into the scenery then come back.... threw me off when i saw that the first time and of course i had to try it when it was clear.... nothing happened oh well

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Personally, I think it's (like the thing I've said several times about MB) another nice challenge for your wizard. I found MS to have more obstacles than usual, but also (to be) easier to cross the street. Like colgada said, patience is key! And
Lydia Greyrose wrote:
With persistence, victory is assured.
You'll find your way around this obstacle (Hold on...gotta stop laughing.) soon enough.
Good Luck!
Destiny Soultamer, Level 39 Thaumaturge
Mindy Pearlthief, Level 2 Pyromancer