Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New cards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Hey, everyone. I just made my balance character and I discovered that there are NO converts! So, if you're stuck with a balance person, you either have to buy a henchmen or use hydra over and over again because the resist tends to be high. So, I thought,

What if balance had a card that converts balance TO ice, storm or fire (or myth or death or life)?

Just an idea. Thanks

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Great idea! For me I am balance. And I want balance converters but has to be one card for each. I came up with this idea but diffrent. If you click the card while in battle you have to pick which school it converts xD

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
shrukain wrote:
Hey, everyone. I just made my balance character and I discovered that there are NO converts! So, if you're stuck with a balance person, you either have to buy a henchmen or use hydra over and over again because the resist tends to be high. So, I thought,

What if balance had a card that converts balance TO ice, storm or fire (or myth or death or life)?

Just an idea. Thanks

How about a balance convert that converts it into a single school of Chaos magic? Chaos will be the exact opposite of balance.