Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cat Bandit or Draconian?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I have one training point left and I was wondering if I should get the Cat Bandit Polymorph or the Draconian Polymorph?I've already trained for all the other ones but need one with pure attack power and I'm not trained Ninja pig because I'm already Death so there is no need for a death polymorph.Thanks

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
tcw87544 wrote:
If you are looking for attack power, you should chose draconian.

But if your looking for an atack all spell, bandit

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
I don't prefer polymorphs much because he lose all our stats, and our attacks are a bit powerful according to me
But anyway, i prefer draconian

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
hari1911 wrote:
I don't prefer polymorphs much because he lose all our stats, and our attacks are a bit powerful according to me
But anyway, i prefer draconian

Yeah, it sure does a lot of damage. And a Draconian looks way cooler than a hunchback cat

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
depends both are very strong, but it depends who you are facing because it depends on damage

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I personally figured to pick a morph based on my second school so my life would prefer draconian where as my myth would prefer cat bandit, just so that after the morph any blades i put on would still be available for use with my second schools cards (however I havent used either morph, tho i have the treasure cards, so idk if the blades will still stay after the morph) but I didnt know you could pick either/or.

I thought that those morphs had to be purchased with points in sequential order, which I didnt like. I didnt want to have to waste 4 or 5 training points to get the 1 morph I really wanted. I havent been back to check the trainer lately but I assume this is correct. I'd rather save my training points and craft the morph cards but cant find a draconian treasure card recipe anywhere. Does anyone know if it exsists?

I did get the treant morph for my myth student solely for the healing advantage and if our gear has no effect on our strength as a morph, how do I manage to do critical heals?

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
zelda3456147 wrote:
I have one training point left and I was wondering if I should get the Cat Bandit Polymorph or the Draconian Polymorph?I've already trained for all the other ones but need one with pure attack power and I'm not trained Ninja pig because I'm already Death so there is no need for a death polymorph.Thanks
this is not on the subject but where do you get the draconian polymorph my charcters name blaze ghost blade i am a level 53 fire wizard

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
Cat Bandit. Cat Bandit. Cat Bandit. That's my opinion. Well, maybe it's just that it's my favorite polymorph. I only have treasure cards from silver chests, but the cat bandit has been most helpful to me. :)

Finnigan Shadowglade, Level 52 Conjurer

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011

Yeah, it sure does a lot of damage. And a Draconian looks way cooler than a hunchback cat

It is not hunchbacked. It is the one with the knives and hood/cape. The hunchbacked one is a cat thug. This is a cat bandit. I posted earlier about this and now I am 3 levels higher! I have not only cat bandit but treant now. I do not currently know what attacks the draconian has, but the bandit knows: Storm Blade, Storm Trap, Cat Scratch, ( 4 pips 50- 580) Tempest, Stormzilla, Storm Sweep ( 320 Storm Damage/ +25% to next Storm Attack), and last, Storm Shark. He has 2500 health.

Finnigan Shadowglade, Level 55 Conjurer

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sonicskill wrote:
zelda3456147 wrote:
this is not on the subject but where do you get the draconian polymorph my charcters name blaze ghost blade i am a level 53 fire wizard

many vendors in cl would teach it to you if your level 58 and have a training point to spend

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010