Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unlocking Worlds...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2011
Heyy,

I'm on a one month membership and i'm a couple of days through.... I've unlocked Krokotopia but I'm wondering if I'll have time to unlock a new world too...
To others, how long do you reckon it took you? Also whats the next world? I'm not sure...

Destiny LifeGem

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
It takes about 2 months to reach legendary if you know what you're doing. By that i mean you have some experience playing at least one other mmo game. So yea if you play regularly, you should have time to unlock another world.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Marleybone is the next main storyline world after Krokutopia, but you'll almost certainly get access to both Grizzleheim and Wysteria before you've completed the Tomb of Storms (the final section of Krok).

Wysteria is a bit of a change of pace compared to the main worlds, a fairly small place with simple quests and some bosses who play by different rules. Grizzleheim is huge, full of wilderness areas and tricky but worthwhile quests, with two spells that can be learned there later on.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2010
Hi Destiny LifeGem
On behalf of us Grand Masters, I bid you welcome! It does take a couple or three months to reach the higher levels, but is worth every minute! The enjoyment of the game is also worthy the price. After Krokotopia, there is Marleybone, MooShu, Dragonspire, Grizzlehelm, Celestia and Wysteria. And from what I hear, another new world of the Spiral to be added soon, Zafaria. Again, welcome and may your adventures be fun!
Scarlet Moonblood

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sportluvaa13 wrote:
Heyy,

I'm on a one month membership and i'm a couple of days through.... I've unlocked Krokotopia but I'm wondering if I'll have time to unlock a new world too...
To others, how long do you reckon it took you? Also whats the next world? I'm not sure...

Destiny LifeGem

I got thru Krokotopia in a few days. The next world is Marleybone. It will take longer to get through that one than Krokotopia. Good luck and have fun! :)

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
Well, if you really want to shoot through you can. Just don't get off track and accept quests you don't need. Actually, I accept all of them to get extra stuff, but I have a trick. You can click the little button in the top right corner of the quest, and it'll show you the dialogue. You can play the voice too, if that helps. The dialogue can tell you why you need to do the quest, and you'll find what you need.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2011