Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grubb Castle Closed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2011
I completed the 1st Grubb quest and have helped others with this quest, but find all gates closed when going back to fulfill MooLinda's Find Grubb Castle quest.

After completing the first very long and difficult Grubb quest the gates should remain open OR the two quests should be tied together. I was so disgusted that I had to just quit the game and walk away for a bit.

:x This so wrong!!! Also, don't you think something more than the cheesy Black Cat card should be awarded as a prize for completing that quest!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
GataLuna wrote:
I completed the 1st Grubb quest and have helped others with this quest, but find all gates closed when going back to fulfill MooLinda's Find Grubb Castle quest.

After completing the first very long and difficult Grubb quest the gates should remain open OR the two quests should be tied together. I was so disgusted that I had to just quit the game and walk away for a bit.

:x This so wrong!!! Also, don't you think something more than the cheesy Black Cat card should be awarded as a prize for completing that quest!

Well if Grubb's quest got you upset, you are really "not" going to like Dragonspyre. I ended up doing The Labyrinth three times for different quests...

Adherent
May 20, 2010