Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends list messed up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Ok on my friends list i will have a fried named brandon seaflower ask for help and i will open my friends list to port to him and it says there is no brandon seaflower in my list but when i click his name in the chat box his profile will pop up but it says robert seaflower but when i look at my friends list it says robert sea flower isnt online i was wondering why that was. Also when i port to him sometimes it says brandon and other times it says robert.

Hunter ghosthunter lvl 60 necromancer.
any help would be great

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
About 2 weeks ago a friend named Tara ported to me in my home just before I logged off the game. Beginning the next morning, all my wizards on that account and both my other accounts were named Tara in everyone's friends lists. I have 3 accounts so i have 2 of every school wizard. They all say Tara. I have reported this to wizard 101 and they sent me an email saying they received mine. However, the email said i would hear from them in 24 to 48 hours and i havent heard from them.

cbrower321