Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone craft on a diffrent char?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hello wizard friends! codastar here with a disscusion. Does anyone craft on a diffrent wiz? Because I do. His name is Sean life. He is fire and I think my other wiz named Anthony crafts to (btw Anthony is life) So the only wiz I dont craft on is - drum roll - Wolf strongshield (WA WA WA WA!) Reason because he is stuck on a quest because when the first time he did it. I didnt know how to craft! And when I finally gave it a try, few mins later BOOM MESSED UP! The lady says the uncompeleted thing and I have 2 daggers! So thats my funny story (I know this is a wrong spot but can we have the idea of resetting the quests?) Thanks for reading wizard friends! Ill see you in the spiral when I get my new computer!

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I only craft on one character. Generally I don't find crafting worth the effort, but in some cases it does help.

There is a big problem if you only craft with one character and you want items for other characters. And that is that some items are school specific.

I found this out the hard way, I wanted to craft new decks for my characters. I bought the recipes for three characters. I first collected and crafted for my character that crafts, this took time and cost big gold to get everything.

I then started on another character's recipe. (I can't remember the schools etc sorry) and it required so many of a specific spell card. Found out that you cannot buy this card only craft it, and you can only craft it if you are of that school. Wasted gold on recipes and several ingredients.

Champion
May 03, 2011
I have one Grandmaster Artisan who does the major crafting, but all my wizards are at least Adept Crafters, for the cards.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
codastar wrote:
Hello wizard friends! codastar here with a disscusion. Does anyone craft on a diffrent wiz? Because I do. His name is Sean life. He is fire and I think my other wiz named Anthony crafts to (btw Anthony is life) So the only wiz I dont craft on is - drum roll - Wolf strongshield (WA WA WA WA!) Reason because he is stuck on a quest because when the first time he did it. I didnt know how to craft! And when I finally gave it a try, few mins later BOOM MESSED UP! The lady says the uncompeleted thing and I have 2 daggers! So thats my funny story (I know this is a wrong spot but can we have the idea of resetting the quests?) Thanks for reading wizard friends! Ill see you in the spiral when I get my new computer!

Sounds like there may have been a glitch at the time you crafted the daggers. You probably need to contact support to help clear it up. Even though you seem to have both daggers, it did not register as a completed task. Contact support and give them the details.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
i have 1 crafter. i will only have 1 crafter because i really dont feel like going threw all the hastle of making another one when i have one that can make everything already

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
codastar wrote:

Sounds like there may have been a glitch at the time you crafted the daggers. You probably need to contact support to help clear it up. Even though you seem to have both daggers, it did not register as a completed task. Contact support and give them the details.

Since you said "lady", this crafting quest was given to you in MB. If I remember correctly, she gives you 2 different items to craft at 2 each. She also gives you both at the same time. Unless you complete both items requested, you will get "incomplete".

I did suggest you contact support in the event of a glitch and if you did this they should have told you the same thing. You have to complete both items before you turn the quest in.

You did ask if anyone crafted on a different wizard. I have 7 wizards on 2 accounts and ALL of the craft. They are all Grand Master Artisans. There are some things that wizards can't craft from a school not their own.