Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katzenstein's Lab-Where'd Watson Go?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
So, last night I was finished with Katz's lab and was heading back to Watson (In Katz lab) My quest helper said that I was 1 step away, and my map said that I was on top of the poor dog.
But where was he?
Watson was nowhere to be found, and no 'press x to interact' thing was on my screen. I nearly pulled my hair out, and spent the next half hour circling the lab.
With no Watson, and this dungeon being mandatory, I hope that none of you are experiencing this problem.
Now, excuse me. I need to revisit the lab.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
DryIce97 wrote:
So, last night I was finished with Katz's lab and was heading back to Watson (In Katz lab) My quest helper said that I was 1 step away, and my map said that I was on top of the poor dog.
But where was he?
Watson was nowhere to be found, and no 'press x to interact' thing was on my screen. I nearly pulled my hair out, and spent the next half hour circling the lab.
With no Watson, and this dungeon being mandatory, I hope that none of you are experiencing this problem.
Now, excuse me. I need to revisit the lab.

If I remember correctly, it tells you to talk to Watson "on Scotland Yard Roof" (not in the lab). Since you already left the dungeon, I think that you will need to re-do it. :(

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Thanks for the help, but it said 'in Katzenstein's Lab'. KI fixed this problem and I'll try the lab again.