Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
I'm looking for someone to hatch with my Sea Dragon and noone in game seems even remotely interested since I'm trying to get good skills, my dragon isn't what they want.

Looking for something with Spell defy, Spell Proof, Spritely, and May cast Unicorn. Unicorn and Spell defy are my top choices, but I'll be happy hatching with any pet that has three of those.

My name is Liam Deathbringer and I'm hanging out in the hatchery on Scarecrow realm. thank you.

Champion
May 03, 2011
Realistically, it's going to be hard to find someone with a pet that's all that--I mean, you're talking about a perfect or near-perfect pet--who wants to invest over 40,000 gold to hatch with a pet that has no talents they want. You didn't say what talents your dragon has, but I guess they aren't all that desirable? Anyway, unless you find an incredibly charitable person, or a good friend to hatch with you, you'll have hard time getting someone with a perfect pet to hatch with yours...because they won't get anything out of it.

I suggest more modest goals. Try to get one of the talents you want, then work and hatch up from there. Sea dragons usually have a few good--if not great--talents. Try to get someone with, say, Spritely, to hatch with you. Then use that pet--if you get Spritely, of course, and that's no guarantee the first time--to hatch again to get another talent and so on. It's a long process to get a pet like that. I have a whole lawn full of failed hatches, just trying to hatch with my own pets, and I'm not looking for anything half as impressive as you are.

Again, try to start small and work your way up. Good luck!