Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wallflower Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I didn't get the wallflower in the chamber of the basilisk when I was in there. Is it possible for me to get it now that I am done with all the fights?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
There is no wallflower in the chamber of basilisk. The one you are referring too, may be the one in the Library archives. You can easily reenter that area to get the wallflower.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
terryntamar wrote:
where is the wallflowers in pigswick academy and pegasus place?

Answer: Look harder and the answer will become clear
Translation: I'm not telling you, that would be cheating. Go and look harder.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
terryntamar wrote:

If you could check out the fansite, they have guides for all of Zeke's quests. Here is a link to the Wallflowers quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189960&highlight=wallflowers

The "green arrow" on each map of the guide shows you where to find the wallflowers. Have fun!

Survivor
May 17, 2011
I found all Wysteria wallflowers a long time ago but I'm not telling you where they are either.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
terryntamar wrote:

If you could check out the fansite, they have guides for all of Zeke's quests. Here is a link to the Wallflowers quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189960&highlight=wallflowers

The "green arrow" on each map of the guide shows you where to find the wallflowers. Have fun!

According to that guide, the wallflower is supposed to be just as the first poster said, in the Chamber of the Basilisk. However, I already beat Bleys Flamerender once and now I can't seem to return to his chamber.

How can I complete this quest? This is my last Wallflower to get! :-(

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
jktronis567 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
terryntamar wrote:

According to that guide, the wallflower is supposed to be just as the first poster said, in the Chamber of the Basilisk. However, I already beat Bleys Flamerender once and now I can't seem to return to his chamber.

How can I complete this quest? This is my last Wallflower to get! :(

i know guys, please? i really need your help!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
superluther wrote:
There is no wallflower in the chamber of basilisk. The one you are referring too, may be the one in the Library archives. You can easily reenter that area to get the wallflower.

No, the library archives is a seperate area altogether in this quest. Is there one in the Chamber of the Basilisk? C`mon people, please tell how to get back there.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
kmbookgirl wrote:
I didn't get the wallflower in the chamber of the basilisk when I was in there. Is it possible for me to get it now that I am done with all the fights?

Is there a way? I can`t post this message enough. I didn`t know it was in there untill I got the Spiral Cup. Can anyone tell me?
Oh, this is my third message! Sorry if I seem desperate, I've been working on this quest since I was Lvl. 32; and I am Lvl. 42!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2008
jktronis567 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
terryntamar wrote:

How can I complete this quest? This is my last Wallflower to get! :(

I killed Bleys Flamerender as well, and now cannot get the wildflower.
I don't even think I picked up that quest at that point.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jktronis567 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
terryntamar wrote:

Are you still looking for the Wallflower near Bleys Flamerender?

If so, it is NOT in the Chamber where you fight Bleys. Go to where Bleys is standing "in the street".

Go to where he is standing in the street in Pigswick Academy. He is standing outside the Dorm, where you first went to meet the students and to hide your ring. Across the street from him near the Dorm, the wallflower is behind one of the pillars.

Hope this helps.

(And look at the photo in the link again. You might have to log on to Wizard101Central to make the photos appear on the link.)

**edited: it is in Pigswick Academy**

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
imahuman1 wrote:
superluther wrote:

No, the library archives is a seperate area altogether in this quest. Is there one in the Chamber of the Basilisk? C`mon people, please tell how to get back there.

There is NOT a wallflower in the Chamber. You do not have to fight Bleys.

Go to Bleys where he is standing outside the Student Dorm in Pigswick Academy. The wallflower is across the street from him.

**edited** go to the Student Dorm in Pigswick Academy to find Bleys. Then look across the street from him.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sutalja wrote:
jktronis567 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
terryntamar wrote:

Thanks

You don't have to kill Bleys again, because the wallflower is not in the Chamber.

Go to see Bleys in Pigswick Academy, where he is standing outside the Student Dorm. The wallflower is across the street from him.

**edited** go to Student Dorm in Pigswick Academy.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sutalja wrote:
jktronis567 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
terryntamar wrote:

Thanks

Oh dear. This is my fourth note. I hope the Moderators can remove the previous three notes.

I had mentioned incorrectly in those notes that the wallflower is near Bleys Flamerender standing outside the Dorm Rooms. That is correct. But I mistakenly said that the Dorm Rooms are in Pegasus Place. But they are not. The Dorm Rooms are in Pigswick Academy.

So, go to Bleys Flamerender who is standing outside the Dorm Rooms in Pigswick Academy. The wallflower is across the street from him.

:?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Omigod! Thank you SO MUCH HonyBee313!!! Thank you thank you thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!