Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Phosphorescent Maul and Power pip Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
I purchased this crown item and it has +1 to a pwr pip and it works incorrectly each new round I should be receiving a pwr pip with this item, the only time I get one is based off my stat percentages.

Please take a look at this item and correct this issue asap.

Thank you

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
aaronhoup11 wrote:
I purchased this crown item and it has +1 to a pwr pip and it works incorrectly each new round I should be receiving a pwr pip with this item, the only time I get one is based off my stat percentages.

Thank you

It doesn't give you a power pip each round, only an additional one the first round. All the wands work like that.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
No, you gain 1 poer pip AT THE START OF BATTLE. You will not get any more power pips after that,only one pip for each round or power pip for eah round, but the wands only affect is until you use the pip, and its gone 4ever.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Any wand only grants you a pip or power pip at the start of a battle. You don't get one every turn.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
I think that you badly mis-understood the stats, aaronhoup11. That item appears to work like the higher level wands of Celestia and Wintertusk, providing one additional (power) pip at the beginning of battle. It does not supply power pips or extra pips continuously.

You should be seeing two pips at your wizard's feet at the start of battle with the maul equipped, one (or perhaps both) being yellow.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
aaronhoup11 wrote:

Thank you
It is a wand. It gives you one power pip at the start. Not every round