Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback SATURDAY 10-29-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We've got a lot going on here, but I wanted to make sure to stop in even if it's a day late! Welcome to FEEDBACK SATURDAY!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, since my timing is off on this post, let's talk about timing! What is your favorite day and time to play Wizard101 and why? I personally, when it's nice and warm outside, like to set my laptop up outside and play in the evenings on the weekends... how about you?

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
i like playing wizard101 on a friday night cause i can stay up late and play with friends!!! but that is just me XD XD XD.

1st response lol

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Best time to play, is when I'm juggling my animating work for school, and when its cold and wonderfully snowy out and quiet. Although I find myself playing often in the morning for an hour or two...

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Hi! I like to play on Friday Afternoons, Or when it is Raining out it reminds of the Storm School!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I hate to be the one who ruines the party for falmea (and I hope that phrase diddnt turn out to be literal) but she already has the answer. all she has to do is look at the server populations at various times of the day. maybe the marketing sorcerers wont let her ask about the new jungle world yet, which I can totaly understand.

By the way, since she asked so nicely I usually log in at around 2:40 pm on weekdays, and get off whenever I get tired of staring at duel circles.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I totally agree, Falmae. My life has become better than it once was, as a result, I don't play as much as I used to, however, I'm not just bailing out on you guys!

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
If i had my own laptop i would say the same thing, but since i can only play on my sister's laptop i would say whenever she lets me. which is usually when she is not at home for a few days.

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer, Author of the Destined Ones.
"The heat of the sun is what keeps us alive, but the heat of my flames will bring you great pain." "If you shall not choose the right side on your own, then be cleansed by my burning rage."

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I'd play everyday at the morning, afternoon, evening, and after night =D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:
We've got a lot going on here, but I wanted to make sure to stop in even if it's a day late! Welcome to FEEDBACK SATURDAY!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, since my timing is off on this post, let's talk about timing! What is your favorite day and time to play Wizard101 and why? I personally, when it's nice and warm outside, like to set my laptop up outside and play in the evenings on the weekends... how about you?

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! ::grin::

I like to play during the times it seems that the weather doesn't really seem to welcome me. I'm a really athletic kid, so during the times when it's nice I'm usually playing baseball or soccer than being on the computer. I usually play when the weather isn't so nice.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
my favorite time of day to play Wizard101 is in the morning because the realms arent filled up and i can move easily through the world. :D

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
RUBY1234554321 wrote:
i like playing wizard101 on a friday night cause i can stay up late and play with friends!!! but that is just me XD XD XD.
Same here

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
I play mostly when I am done with homework, and on the weekends that I don't do debate, but since my main wizard is a legendary, and I only level my other one when my friends are on, I spend most my time on W101 Central waiting for some new content on the game!!!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I'm on during the day on weekends because I'm always asleep at night and I have school on the weekdays.

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life
Laura Iceheart level 60 ice

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Armiger
May 10, 2010
willwolf64 wrote:
I wish I could play Wizard101 24/7. All day, every day.

I practically Do!

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
I like playing the most probably from thursday-friday in the late afternoon-evening, it's nice to be casting spells while looking at the sun set through your window :D.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
Administrator
Thanks for the input! Yes, I could look at the logs, but that wouldn't tell me WHY you log in when you do. ::grin::.

Stay tuned for a wonderfully obvious Feedback Friday in moments...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea