Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new main story line villain

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Hey kingsisle, I've been wondering since the release of celestia if Morganthe will continue to be the main villain from the world after wysteria and on. Or was she only meant to be a villain in celestia?

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
For the next 5 worlds including Celestia and the new world coming (Rumor has it, it's called Mirage) she will be the main boss as was Malistare. but I could see something being portrayed. Such as, maybe she's a distraction to the real evil. But who knows, it's only a guess. In the lines for the three leaked pictures of "Mirage" the three lines are: Down in the depths, on top of the world, find her there. On, find her there it shows a rather peculiar picture of two wizards on, well, I really have no idea, it looks like a web type of thing in the background. One of those bug henchmen are in the lower left corner. Could this mean we fight her in the second world? Probably not, but it does look like a web and does say Find her there.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
fujtdjdjtdtyd wrote:
Hey kingsisle, I've been wondering since the release of celestia if Morganthe will continue to be the main villain from the world after wysteria and on. Or was she only meant to be a villain in celestia?

lol she wasnt a villian in wysteria
but i believe that from the main worlds and on she will be the villian for a while

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Since we never got to defeat her, I would assume she'll be around for the next world, probably for the next few as well.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
hunteray09 wrote:
For the next 5 worlds including Celestia and the new world coming (Rumor has it, it's called Mirage)
the rumor isnt true. i checked the new world on the news and its NOT called mirage, but it begins with a Z

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
marolin23 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
For the next 5 worlds including Celestia and the new world coming (Rumor has it, it's called Mirage)
the rumor isnt true. i checked the new world on the news and its NOT called mirage, but it begins with a Z

lol this world is Zafaria