Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So many collect 3 quests

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Not like I think this should be changed or anything, but have you noticed that a lot of the quests in Celestia involve collecting 3 things? Most of those quests take very long. Does anyone agree with me?

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
Not like I think this should be changed or anything, but have you noticed that a lot of the quests in Celestia involve collecting 3 things? Most of those quests take very long. Does anyone agree with me?

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life

I agree and I think it should be changed slightly or maybe it's just my bad luck but I had to collect Water Matrons and it took me all afternoon and into the evening to get this quest completed because of not counting.

Personally I am starting to find these fail attempts to collect quite boring maybe just change it from having to collect 3 to collect 100 because that is about how many of them I fought. With my death wizard I had the same problem with crabs in an other area and finally just gave up and finished the story line in Wintertusk instead.

Mary Star Gem level 60 Life

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I am in the Science center and have to collect 3 Water-maton. Why do they say collect 3 when you have to fight them several dozen times or more. I have fought them so many times that I have stopped getting any any gold or any loot. I have been working on this quest for at least three hours now and starting to getting really mad. I understand that Ki probably does this to stretch the game out but this makes me want to turn the game off.

They could lower the drop rate to make just a dozen fights instead of several dozen or more.

Lucas Green Gem Level 60 Myth