Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Fix GM Artisan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Hammer of the Stone Sky ?

There are several fixes to this situation one would be the item being a school only wand (then I would not even waste the time) or allow for Centaur cards to purchased via archivist since by the time your GM Artisan your high enough to access that area in most cases. Or remove the class only crafting block on high level treasure cards since most of the reagents are a needle in a haystack say 6 pips and over only.. the whole reason to become GM crafter is so you can make and support the economy and better equip your toon :-)

or

The drop rate on those cards are nil (bazaar stays empty) and I should not need to roll a life toon just to make a card so I can craft a wand on a toon I already spent hours crafting to max the level so I can craft anything available that is a good fit for my template on that toon .. confusing isnt it

as well as...

Trying to find a person and meet them on a certain server and trade cards is cheese to say the least I can craft anything or should be able to as long as its not a school specific item needing that certain schools treasure card.

I have played major mmo's and love to craft but, please take a look and tighten the reigns a bit so those who take the time can actually do or make the items allowed.. or available as long as you have the needed materials and qualify to make the item allowed (such as this wand for any class use)

this actually looks like an oversight and by either changing the need for this specific item to need/use Centaur treasure cards to something more available to the general population who spend the time and effort to reach GM artisan status.

an easy fix would be insert the need of another component.. :-)

its a level 56 wand so you wont find just anyone running around who doesnt have the requirements to be able to make it or to say the least be able to use it..

and if it doesnt fit in your template then you have no need of it..

Thank you,