Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teradactyl mount?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 12, 2011
I wonder if they will create a dinosaur world and we'll have dino mounts - would be so cool!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
AmericanHappy wrote:
I wonder if they will create a dinosaur world and we'll have dino mounts - would be so cool!

We'd be fighting magical dinosaurs? I'll feel like a midget!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
AmericanHappy wrote:

That would be cool.... Home of the Stormzilla? Maybe it could be on the ground is fire dinosaurs and in the sky are storm dinosaurs. On the ground there would be Volcanoes, lightning, and eventually you trying to stop a meteor from hitting the world. Mounts would be awesome for this world.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
That would be pretty cool. A dinosaur world would be pretty different from all the other worlds and dinosaur mounts would probably have to huge and be able to hold a few people at a time. Maybe the world could be a world "lost in time" or something; our quest and reason to go there would relate to their loss in time or something. That'd be cool.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
AmericanHappy wrote:

and pets like say
raptor pet
or packycephalasaurus ok i dont know how to spell that dino lol
or even t rexs
for pets

nice idea and wouldnt the dinosaurs just crush us like a bug not use magic to kill us slower

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Yeah, the 5 last bosses could be a Frostzilla, Firezilla, Stormzilla, Lifezilla, and Deathzilla. No Balance or Mythzilla though :( they are not made yet . Maybe KI will make Balancezilla and Mythzilla during the making of the world. And remember, No wizards were harmed during the making of this world, well, maybe some of them, or most. What can I say there Dinosaurs :)

Explorer
May 28, 2009
scotttttttttt wrote:
Yeah, the 5 last bosses could be a Frostzilla, Firezilla, Stormzilla, Lifezilla, and Deathzilla. No Balance or Mythzilla though :( they are not made yet . Maybe KI will make Balancezilla and Mythzilla during the making of the world. And remember, No wizards were harmed during the making of this world, well, maybe some of them, or most. What can I say there Dinosaurs :)

Aha! Mythzilla does exist! Look it up on the Wizard101 Wiki!