Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can someone please help me balance hex spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
please someone help me i did last quest for kork and my balance didn't have hex spell i saw the spell when it said i earned it i tried everything and it's not in my balance deck please someone help. respond asap please :-( :-( :-( :-(

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
lester5071 wrote:
please someone help me i did last quest for kork and my balance didn't have hex spell i saw the spell when it said i earned it i tried everything and it's not in my balance deck please someone help. respond asap please :-( :-( :-( :-(

Try clicking Balance only, then look for a trap that has a spiral in the middle of it. It won't appear as your active spell if your deck is already full.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Capital letters and punctuation make it easier to understand what's written.

You get the Hex spell at the end of Krokotopia. If you're in Marleybone and don't have the Hex spell in the deck, send in a ticket to support@wizard101.com .

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
lester5071 wrote:

Did you finsh the quest "temple dweller"? If not then beat it. :-o I think you thought that beating the krokospinx you'll get it. Nope, You'll get helping hands.

Jack Iceshard Lv. 33
Ice

"even the small are big."