Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

beyond the knowlage of my professors? help me

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
I was not listening (reading) when Mr.Lincoln said that i needed to do something to learn some new spells beyond the knowlage of the ravenwood teachers. I need to know what to do and where to go. I know this much: someone (dont know who) will send me to grizzleheim, and i should do all that i can there. What should i do?

Saffron Firehunter, Magus Life Wizard, level 35, second fire, third death

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
laulenak wrote:
I was not listening (reading) when Mr.Lincoln said that i needed to do something to learn some new spells beyond the knowlage of the ravenwood teachers. I need to know what to do and where to go. I know this much: someone (dont know who) will send me to grizzleheim, and i should do all that i can there. What should i do?

i would just complete every quest including the side ones (because they do link to some specials ...)

sometimes you do get messages in advance that leave you wondering...which in my eyes is good because you want to get to that point ...it makes you (i know it does me) work harder to get it....

hope that helps you....

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
First, try opening your spellbook to your quests and review all of them.

Secondly, the person you need to speak to is in Olde Town. He's a bear. Once in Grizzleheim again, speak with the bear who wanted you to seek out the runes.

Third, you may or may not have met all of the qualifications yet for the Grizzleheim spells. If neither bear has a quest for you, than I would recommend checking Wizard101central for the details on the level 35 spell quest for your school.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
try talking to ambrose or baldur goldpaws in olde town. they are who will send you on grizzleheim quests, if you meet the requirements

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
laulenak wrote:

I found this information on the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Mr._Lincoln

I'm not sure which quest he would have given you.

But just a reminder: if you open your Quest Log File and look at the boxes for each quest, there is a Dialogue Bubble in the upper left corner of each box (the Question Mark). If you click on it, you will see "who" you talked to and "what" they said.

If it's for going to Grizzelheim, you probably need to see Headmaster Ambrose.

If not, you also might have a new quest to "Talk to Mrs. Dowager" in Pigswick/Wysteria.

Hope this helps.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
laulenak wrote:

You have to complete all main quests in Grizzleheim up through Mirkholm Keep. After you do that, you will receive a summons from Baldur Goldpaws in Old Town. He will give you the quest "I Know A Guy" that will send you back to Grizz. The quest is to get a level 35 spell that your professor does not give.