Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl55 storm staff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
Hey, I have been trying to craft a lvl55 storm staff (not sure of the name) and I need four more stormzilla cards and none of my friends have any if anyone has one please let me know I really need it. Note only storm wizards have them so ask your friends if your not a storm wizard. Thx so much. Lvl 60 storm wiz kyle stormcaller.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
tasos2225 wrote:
Hey, I have been trying to craft a lvl55 storm staff (not sure of the name) and I need four more stormzilla cards and none of my friends have any if anyone has one please let me know I really need it. Note only storm wizards have them so ask your friends if your not a storm wizard. Thx so much. Lvl 60 storm wiz kyle stormcaller.

Just beat crab alley, or, since there are still a bunch in the bazaar, why not look there? Also the Archivist in the District of Stars has it I think.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
tasos2225 wrote:

Just beat crab alley, or, since there are still a bunch in the bazaar, why not look there? Also the Archivist in the District of Stars has it I think.
The Archivist does not give it

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Hey! i just crafted that and the easiest way to get those stormzilla treasures is to go to the bazaar. Sometimes you could find it just keep trying hard.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
tasos2225 wrote:

go buy the recipe to craft it, and go make it.