Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is a little embaressing but...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
hi my wizard name is Anna FireBlood and i know where you can get a blade very easily. defeat jade oni and you get this really cool sword it looks awesome :D
message me back plz ty bye

THE SWORD IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D
i have luck of th irish witch is weird beacause i am part schotish not irish but anyway i am lvl 17 and i got the sword easily like 100 times :D! if only i could use them :(

Survivor
May 10, 2009
z189ack wrote:
The first part of this is the Emberessing but the second part is not at all :)

Part 0ne :( : I am a level 43 Death Wizard named Zachary Green. I look like a normal High level except i don't have a blade! I like saying i have the luck of the irish like this "its the luck of the i wish" to my friends because i always get pets from bosses for some reason but my blade luck 0% :( can anybody give me tips on how to get blades easier? (I know where they are, Mooshu and Dragonspyre)

Part Two :): This is to two of my favorite characters in the game sry other teachers and characters but anyways Sir reginald Baxby how do I talk to you? Big game hunter? What is that? Oh and Dworygyn, my awesome Death teacher what spell made you get that hump because you look like that guy from the disney movie
P.S. For Dworygyn only what did you look like before you had a hump just describe no pics :)

Hey idk how to make it easier but i can help you if ya give me a realm area time etc
Emma SummerCaster Life 45

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Here are some bosses that drop swords :-). i cant quite remember which ones drop which swords :( but i can tell you what school the sword attacks are.

The Hoarder: Storm
Silver Sentinal: Balance
Jade Oni: Storm
Death Oni: Death
Andor Bristleback: Storm

You can also buy some swords at the bazaar :D but most of them are level 45 plus only. :(

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
To answer the original posters question about bosses who drop blades, I have to say that I had the best luck with my first Myth character, now a grandmaster, when I fought the Gurtok Demon in Ravenscar. Only fighting him once I got three different blades. To me that was one of the best hauls I've ever made in the game with any character. I also received Shadowcrown's Icy Blade with my fire character from Devora Shadowcrown in the Labyrinth in Dragonspyre. Hope that helps.

Defender
May 28, 2009
I'm answering to part one. You know the ravens at the end of grizzleheim? That's your best chance that you will win a wand. It might not be a blade though. I have a hammer and an axe too, but hey they're still AWESOME looking!

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008

Novice Wizard

6:41 pm

there is no real true way to increase your chances of a boss dropping a wand/sword, but what i can help you with is the location of each of the best wands/swords in the game:

type-boss name-world-area-location of boss-time it took for me to get it

ice-homonculus-ds-drake hatchery-tower(1 floor)-1 week

fire-dean darkflame-ds-labyrinth-dungeon(at the end of the dungeon)-1st try

storm-hoarder-ds-drake hatchery-normal spawn(randomly appears as a frequent monster, but does not respawn fast)-1 month

balance-(not sure of name, but you fight him to retrieve the dean's cloak)-ds-labyrinth-dungeon(about midway through dungeon)-2 weeks

myth-avalanche-ds-drake hatchery-tower(1 floor)-1st try

death-soulsinger-ds-drake hatchery-tower(1 floor)-1 day

life-redwind-ds-drake hatchery-tower(has multiple floors)-1st try

good luck on getting them, it was a headache for me....

ps. here's a tip: equip a blade that is opposite of your school(eg. fire for ice wizard) that way you can get rid of weaknesses without losing your charms and traps. (if they shield for your school simply use a prism and make sure that you wand them if they have a shield for the opposite school that you will attack with) (eg. remove any death shields with a death wand, prism, boost, then attack) Its a bit difficult to understand but sooner or later you will understand.

uh i think you forgot one

ice-boris blackrock-ds-crucible-have to summon him-2 days

he gies a fire sword that does 95 so for you people that have the Dragon Rider Staff which does 100 so you might not want to put it on but it look awesome and it IS asword not a wand or staff.

o and with the rginold baxby i wih you could have a quest from baxby and not a big quest but something like ... .... ... ... .. .. . .. .
well maybe like prospector zeke but not like finding stuff but just like world from world and . . . yeah that all.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Hey, I'd also like to know what Sir Reginald Baxby (or whatever that big game hunter is called) is for. I hope someone will let us know.

He was a person for beta....i think.He would give u like fighting quest to do for ex 10 lost souls sorta like ongoing quests, incase u get stuck or bored.(Thaats what my friend told me!)

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Eh I know what you mean about the sword thing. DONT BE EMBARISSED IT HAPPENES TO ME ALL THE TIME. I had to eventually fight Jade Oni 14 times to get the sword.

Also for me, once I got to lvl 45 I found out that I got a lot more sword droppings.

Also... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO TO FIGHT TO GET THE

LONG BLADE OF THE HUMONGULOUS????