Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You call this easy?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
Just got the quest from Zanetta Stormbreaker entitled 'You Call This Easy?'
The objective is to defeat Orin Grimcaster, a boss in a nearby tower according to my map.

The issue? While the quest is still track-able, no arrow shows up for the quest helper guiding me to his location.

Possibly a bug or an error in scripting, i'm not the one to say for sure.

Thought i'd mention this to see if anyone else is experiencing an issue or has in the past. I know there was some sort of bug a couple of years ago where no one could get in to the tower so the history of problems with the quest leads me to my conclusion.

Of course, for any who experience this and cant find him, just hit 'M'

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Sounds like a bug... Have you reported this to KI support? If not you should, they should help you.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The lack of a quest arrow has been a known issue for a long time. It's possible that it's that way on purpose to make the quest harder.

If you open your map (CTRL+M), you'll see Mr. Grimcaster's location. Head there.

Finding a way through the debris is a challenge. If you look towards the right of the debris, you may find a small path to go through.

The tower Mr. Grimcaster is in is called the "Fleshless Tower". The sigil to enter is located in the back of the tower, away from the street.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I've not only lost my questing arrow at times, i've even lost the x or mouse button icon that shows up for you to get reagents or harvest plants. Logging off then back on sometimes helps but not always with the quest arrow.