Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Orin Grimcaster?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
How do you get to his tower? I'm standing in front of Zanetta Stormbreaker. Quest helper is not pointing me in his direction. It looks like it's to the right of this plaza but I don't see any way to get over there. Do I need to do another quest before I get to him or am I just stupid? Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
vwldreamin26 wrote:
How do you get to his tower? I'm standing in front of Zanetta Stormbreaker. Quest helper is not pointing me in his direction. It looks like it's to the right of this plaza but I don't see any way to get over there. Do I need to do another quest before I get to him or am I just stupid? Thanks!

If you leave Zanetta behind you, stay to the left when you leave her area. There are two sets of steps that lead to some temple ruins. Your yellow quest arrow should lead you through this.

You have to turn a few times in those ruins, but it eventually leads you to another area where you stay to your left again, and you will reach Orin.

Sounds confusing... but there is no "clear path" to follow. Like I said, your yellow quest arrow should lead the way for you.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
Well, there is a way over the place. It's in the ruins when you pass by the draconions. I can't describe it to you exactly, but i think that there was a boardwalk there and you cross over it. or was it a mini staircase? But anyways, you get to the other side. :?

Savannah Moon
Transcended Thuergist

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
I easily found my way through the ruins, it's finding HIM I'm having a problem with. I try to find him by following my map but none of thedoors are letting me past......HELP!!!! I've got the quest......NOTHING!

~Abigail Dreamcatcher~
Master Sorcerer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cassigreen wrote:
I easily found my way through the ruins, it's finding HIM I'm having a problem with. I try to find him by following my map but none of thedoors are letting me past......HELP!!!! I've got the quest......NOTHING!

~Abigail Dreamcatcher~
Master Sorcerer

Maybe this link will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Fleshless_Tower

His location is called The Fleshless Tower.

After you come through the ruins, just stay to your left and follow the sidewalk (about 250 paces on the quest arrow counter), and it will take you directly to the tower.

Also, if you activated the Teleport Stones, his tower is right next to the red (orange on my screen) teleport stone.

Hope this helps.