Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Hawk and Super bundles.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
Hi everyone! So I was just wondering, i've visited 7 different gamestops and 3 different wal marts, and none of them had any idea what i was talking about when i mentioned the new super or hawk rider bundles. And on w101s website, it says available at gamestop under US prepaid cards. Same with the hawk rider bundle. Please respond kingsisle. I have found other posts that have something to do with the and the answer is never understandable to me. Thanks,

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
MirrorDoom wrote:
Hi everyone! So I was just wondering, i've visited 7 different gamestops and 3 different wal marts, and none of them had any idea what i was talking about when i mentioned the new super or hawk rider bundles. And on w101s website, it says available at gamestop under US prepaid cards. Same with the hawk rider bundle. Please respond kingsisle. I have found other posts that have something to do with the and the answer is never understandable to me. Thanks,

first im sure this game pack has a name .... there is two out there that i know of one comes with a castle the other with a palace

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
dragonpower333 wrote:
MirrorDoom wrote:

first im sure this game pack has a name .... there is two out there that i know of one comes with a castle the other with a palace

there are new ones that are called super and the other is hawkrider

the hawkrider has a really cool hawk mount
and the super has a rino mount for 2 people

hawkrider no house but is 29 dollars at wal mart
super has a forest house 39 dollars at game stop

both are bundles dragonpower333

and to the OP try again in a week or 2 some stores are a bit slow
like my game stop didnt have them but a few days later they has them

remember waiting can lead to great things

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I had the same problem, I would advise calling once or twice a day to check. :-D

Julia DragonRider
Julia WyrmShade
Alexandria NightDust
Jasmine HawkRider
Erica Drake
Sabrina StarBreeze

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
MirrorDoom wrote:

Check with the Game Stop cashiers, not all game stops have these super/epic bundle packs. My local mall's Game Stop doesnt carry them but they instructed me to the location of a larger store (wasnt larger just farther away) that carries the wizard101 bundle packs, I had to drive about 45 minutes away to get it. Walmart (at least ours) has the packs in the electronics department back in the area of the pc games. If a cashier in electronics is nice as they should be they can show you where they keep the 'game cards' and if they are sold out or dont have any they can check their computer system to see if they even carry wizard101 cards, but they should. Ours isnt a super walmart and they had it. They might be able to tell you when the next shipment is due in, or they will just tell you they get shipments on a specific day and to try back then.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
http://www.incomm.com/contactus.do?lng=3033 Is where you can contact the card makers so that you can either order one, or have one put aside so you can pick it up. (I think O:-)