Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

eight pip pet spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
i am level 60 ice wizard and hatched a ice wyvern with a scarecrow and when it hatched i could not use the spell because it was eight pips. Can you please fix this i really want to use ominous scarecrow!!! :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
In order for you to use the Ominous Scarecrow spell you must have a Death Mastery Amulet for any school other than Death. To obtain a Death Mastery Amulet, either farm for one in Nastrond, Waterworks or Tower of the Helephant OR purchase one from the Crowns Shop.

That is the only way you will be able to use the Ominous Scarecrow spell.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
colagada wrote:
Four power pips should work.
No I have already tried four power pips and it doesnt work :(

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
RangerGilan132 wrote:
i am level 60 ice wizard and hatched a ice wyvern with a scarecrow and when it hatched i could not use the spell because it was eight pips. Can you please fix this i really want to use ominous scarecrow!!! :(

Well if your not death than you'll need to pass the pet to a death wizard you have or buy a death mastery amulet, but they cost like crazy. Ominous scarecrow just does a little more damage than the normal Scarecrow, I don't think the spell itself has a different animation.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
RangerGilan132 wrote:

i realy hate when that happens. :( :( i had this awesome lvl 26 death wizard named diana shadowdreamer and i got a really awesome pet that gave me some storm spell( i forget what the spell was called) that cost 8 pips. couldn't use it ! i ended up giving it to my brother's storm character.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
RangerGilan132 wrote:
colagada wrote:
Four power pips should work.
No I have already tried four power pips and it doesnt work :(

Aye, I misread it to mean that the pet cast some sort of Ice version of Scarecrow. If the spell costs 8 pips, you either have to be a Death wizard or have the Death Mastery Amulet, as was stated.