Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new world being made at the moment.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
So we are now pretty sure a new world is being created as we speak. On videos, they have shown parts of a new world. Falmea, on the last Feedback Friday, kind of told us something is coming (read Feedback Friday 10-21-11 for more info), however she did not tell us what it was she got us on our toes. Through all the videos I have seen on youtube and such, this world looks like it is kind of safari themed, with exotic creatures, and archeological landscapes. So what do you think this world will be like? Can you guess?

I think it will be called Safari Land!

Your turn!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
We walk in. The terrain is bumpy,theres foliage everywhere.Its the Amazon.To your right, theres Marleybonians.(of course!). They have safari equipment... Your turn!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bravevline wrote:
So we are now pretty sure a new world is being created as we speak. On videos, they have shown parts of a new world. Falmea, on the last Feedback Friday, kind of told us something is coming (read Feedback Friday 10-21-11 for more info), however she did not tell us what it was she got us on our toes. Through all the videos I have seen on youtube and such, this world looks like it is kind of safari themed, with exotic creatures, and archeological landscapes. So what do you think this world will be like? Can you guess?

Your turn!

the safari looking land ya saw was no more then the super bundle house called sun palace

not a new world
however we dont know what the new world is so ya can guess all ya want
but i dont think a safari area is coming so guess all ya want

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Well when I was playing, stuff loaded that I never heard of. Worlddata files with the letters TRI, Africanrobe items and a number of stuff.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
bravevline wrote:

Your turn!

Hmm, I don;t know if you have noticed but, remember this?: "The mirror will break, the horn will call I strike from the shadows, and the sky will fall" This is Africa based I suppose, from these pictures. Apparently, we have finally met the second verse of the prophecy. AWESOME!

Anyways, I think it will be called "The lost Jungle" lol I really have no clue. It would be cool if there was an area called, "The Nile" with a river flowing through the jungle. Cannot wait for November/December!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
My guess for the new world name is Mirage, from the teaser in Wysteria. But the graphics look amazing (as always) and this new world could be a blast! I just hope it brings a level cap with it. :-)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

Your turn!

the safari looking land ya saw was no more then the super bundle house called sun palace

not a new world
It couldn't had been a house. I seen red wisps floating about.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
icybones12 wrote:
Well when I was playing, stuff loaded that I never heard of. Worlddata files with the letters TRI, Africanrobe items and a number of stuff.

That is right! For the last entire week, data had been loading, and for the life of me, did not see anything new, whatsoever.

I have to agree, based on pictures, and "African" data loads, I will guess that the next world, at least in part, is a jungle, or jungle themed adventure.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011

not a new world

Wrong - houses don't have healing wisps floating around them :)

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
IF anything i just hope they raise the level cap and give life some more attack spells, possibly stop storms crazy attacks and give them some special effect spells instead. I have a legend life and storm is so easy to beat because they cant defend themselves. That and my life cant attack! i cant do more that three thousand damage. please take this as a suggestion. that and if the pip amounts get any higher battles are going to become very slow. Possibly a new kind of pip that is better than power pips?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If you haven't seen the Bulletin yet, the new world is Zafaria. It is the home of Morganthe and will be for players level 60 (possible level cap increase). Should be on the test realm soon.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Some of the spells i can guess which school they belong to. examples: mammoths=ice and volcano=fire but why didn't they show all of them?

ps: i like the big gnome its funny

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
My guess for the new world name is Mirage, from the teaser in Wysteria. But the graphics look amazing (as always) and this new world could be a blast! I just hope it brings a level cap with it. :-)

Obviously with the totally cool new level 68 spells, wizards can be level 70!!!

However, PvP is totally doomed.