Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Awesome ideas that will make you dance! (lol)

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hello guys. Its codastar here with ideas! My last one didnt pop up (What did I post to much?) So here are the ideas! So you know the song Thriller by Michael jackson? Well when its October 30th at 7:00pm/6:00c/5:00 mt/4:00 p time, there will be at the shopping district, a dance party! And here are the other places: Jade palace (at that tiny shed by zeke and eloise)
The commons area for dragonspyre (i forget what its called -) The
osais (in krok and by that pool lol) The commons in gh (again forgot what its called) ??? (i dont know for wintertusk)

Thats all for the places! (If i forgot a world which is wysteia, i dont know the areas)
And................. Ceiling wallpaper! It be awesome to have it!
So thats all. So thanks for reading!
~WolfStrongShield~

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I'm not sure if it would work. Let's say my Diviner wants to go buy gear at the Bazaar. It'd be almost impossible to get to Olde Town because the Shopping District would be jam packed and would cause my computer to lag. All the places you listed are key places in travelling around the Spiral.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
codastar wrote:
Hello guys. Its codastar here with ideas! My last one didnt pop up (What did I post to much?) So here are the ideas! So you know the song Thriller by Michael jackson? Well when its October 30th at 7:00pm/6:00c/5:00 mt/4:00 p time, there will be at the shopping district, a dance party! And here are the other places: Jade palace (at that tiny shed by zeke and eloise)
The commons area for dragonspyre (i forget what its called ) The
osais (in krok and by that pool lol) The commons in gh (again forgot what its called) ??? (i dont know for wintertusk)

Thats all for the places! (If i forgot a world which is wysteia, i dont know the areas)
~WolfStrongShield~
i think it should be in shopping district because nonmembers can go there and members, but i so love the idea :D i am so coming dude!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
codastar wrote:

~WolfStrongShield~

I'm confused lol

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
codastar wrote:

~WolfStrongShield~

I'm confused lol

What do you mean?

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Reminder: The Cieling wallpaper will be at world shops and for Bazaar, only for lvl 40s

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
codastar wrote:
Reminder: The Cieling wallpaper will be at world shops and for Bazaar, only for lvl 40s

I'm not a fan of the ceiling wallpaper idea to begin with, but why make it only for Masters and above?