Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 spells at a time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
I think it would be cool if you could do a spell and your enemy do a spell at the same time, and then battle. example, you summon a troll, and the ghost,(your enemy) summons lighting bats. the two battle, and the more powerful one(in MOST, not all cases, to random it a little) wins. Once your, or your enemy's monster beats the other one, he(or she) attacks the losing wizard.(or enemy) and does as much damage as it would. :D :D

P.S. the only con. I can think of is the duel would be longer

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
so you want monsters to battle each other and then attack the wizard?

no. just no.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
kidchaor3 wrote:
I think it would be cool if you could do a spell and your enemy do a spell at the same time, and then battle. example, you summon a troll, and the ghost,(your enemy) summons lighting bats. the two battle, and the more powerful one(in MOST, not all cases, to random it a little) wins. Once your, or your enemy's monster beats the other one, he(or she) attacks the losing wizard.(or enemy) and does as much damage as it would. :D :D

P.S. the only con. I can think of is the duel would be longer

There is a game that does that, Yu-Gi-Oh. Its for several game systems, and a card game.

I like this game the way it is, except for the myth minion Minotaur....would be nice if it would do more than taunt and Tower Shield itself.

Worked myself to the bone to get my quested myth school spell only to replace him in my hand back to my Cyclops minion who is better rounded for actually helping in all aspects of the fight. But then again, I guess since myth gets so many minions, one had to be of the self preservation type lol.

Alexandria Mythrider
Lvl 46 Myth mage