Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Next World?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Okay, so Celestia has pretty much been out for a year now... and there hasn't been a world following it's storyline yet. We've had Wintertusk and Wysteria this year, and they've been great. But, its time to announce the next big world. I'm estimating the next world will come out in December this year or January 2012. Being given hints from the Mega Bundle and the new Super Bundle, the next worlds could be based off India or Africa. Also Wysteria mentioned 4 never before worlds (Yago, Mirage, Emyria, and Yago). It's time for the next big thing to come.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
wizard101 central has three pics from the new world with hidden messages it's african/jungle themed with elephants and monkeys . there is a rumor it will be released for test friday this week but that's just a rumor. probably for test this year though

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
Okay, so Celestia has pretty much been out for a year now... and there hasn't been a world following it's storyline yet. We've had Wintertusk and Wysteria this year, and they've been great. But, its time to announce the next big world. I'm estimating the next world will come out in December this year or January 2012. Being given hints from the Mega Bundle and the new Super Bundle, the next worlds could be based off India or Africa. Also Wysteria mentioned 4 never before worlds (Yago, Mirage, Emyria, and Yago). It's time for the next big thing to come.

I'm guessing it's the one from Arabia, Mirage.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011