Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A spell glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I finished the Sixth School Spell and got life prism. But the next day, I logged on and it wasn't there anymore! Any ideas what might have happened? -Mark Spellrunner Level 23 Adept Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
This is (probably) relative to the October 23rd downtime. At the top of the message boards, there should be a link to a post about it.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Kristian11363 wrote:
I finished the Sixth School Spell and got life prism. But the next day, I logged on and it wasn't there anymore! Any ideas what might have happened? -Mark Spellrunner Level 23 Adept Theurgist

Spells, items, crowns, and gold are being reimbursed to all players. As said by Merle Ambrose.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
Kristian11363 wrote:

Spells, items, crowns, and gold are being reimbursed to all players. As said by Merle Ambrose.

Ok Thanks for telling me because when I checked the message it said only, drops from battles and crowns. So I got a little worried because It didn't mention spells, so Thanks!