Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my clothes have disappeared..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
i was playing wizard101, got to level 10 (did all the quests i could without membership areas) and i was bored of the old places i had already been in and wanted to go on with the quests so i bought membership and 2500 crowns along with it. when i got online i had 1000 gold so i bought non crown shoes and hats then i bought a 1000 crown robe (around 1000) i also bought a novice deck, and 2 nightmare packs (one of them contained a permanent broom mount)

today i logged in and all of the stuff was gone. i thought maybe i could buy it all back because maybe since the clothes were gone, my money was back but it wasnt. the only thing i kept for some reason through that glitch/bug was my permanent broom.

Help?

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Recently, Kingsisle had encountered a problem that they had to shut down the servers for. When I read about it, they said that some people had encountered
loss of items. This is probably it. They are reimbursing everyone, even if they didn't lose anything (they'll end up with double items). You should get your stuff back soon.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
ya know the story of the boy who cried wolf? guess so well :[ i forgot what else your supposed to say from greyrose posts about this but ya something to do about it so ya :[ Ok the only way is to contact support SEND: username, clothes name, your wizards name. DO NOT send: your password your Email and i think thats it :[ the more they know infromation about your clothes like um . . . the color stuff like that the quicker it might come, Hope this helped!

Administrator
Please go to https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/42379.ftl to view the message from Merle Ambrose (aka Todd Coleman) regarding the recent game issue experienced by some players. We will be working diligently & as quickly as possible to rectify this situation.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
thanks guys :D

i guess ill just wait patiently till i get my stuff back