Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gifting crowns to outside account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
My daughter has her own account. Her kids have their own but under her control via the family feature. I want to gift my daughter some crowns. How do I do that? Gifting items from the Crown Shop is straight forward, but 'this' I can't figure out. I am also thinking I can just gift my daughter then she can transfer to her kids, yes?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
You could always try the gift certificate route to gift your daughter crowns. They have a few different options to chose from and you can have it emailed to her or print it out and give it to her.

Administrator
Hello,

Unfortunately, you can not gift/transfer crowns directly to an account that is not directly in your Family of accounts.

However, you can purchase a gift certificate or even a pre-paid card for them which can be redeemed for crowns. They can then redeem it on the Family Master account and transfer the crowns to any of the sub accounts as they like.

If you have any additional question please, send our support wizards an email. = )

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
Thank you very much, I truly appreciate your help! (So does my daughter & grandkids for sure!!!)