Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Nightmare Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2011
Hello, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area, for I am new. However I did purchase the package, thinking I would get the outfit and the mount. I actually only received treasure cards. Is there a specific place to get the outfits and the mount? For I have spent many crowns already.. Thank you Wizards!

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
thegreraterempire wrote:
Hello, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area, for I am new. However I did purchase the package, thinking I would get the outfit and the mount. I actually only received treasure cards. Is there a specific place to get the outfits and the mount? For I have spent many crowns already.. Thank you Wizards!

I am wondering if there is a specific time of day or area you should be in when you purchase these packs. I've gotten 3 of the hat items, 2 cloaks and one pair of shoes and none match. Spent tons of crowns and no winged horse mount, just some rare pets, lots of treasure cards, house items i dont need, and snacks. And you really cant dye any shoes or anything to match the gear from these packs as it's a rusty maroonish color (2 colors so far i've seen) and I've gotten a greyish cloak with shoes that I think match it, and a maroonish cloak that I havent gotten shoes for yet and black just looks odd, i dyed some boots black, just doesnt look right. Idk what to tell you, wish we could buy these somewhere in the crown shop or bazaar but i dont think so. if we could I'd get the matching shoes for the maroonish cloak and hat I have, but still have another maroonish hat deeper color with nothing to match so i dyed my dress black and it looks wierd :(